Virtual Meetup - second Sunday of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, our broadband went numb and I couldn’t connect with Sunday’s meeting. I always seem to pick up information that’s new to me, was there anything special?

We have had a couple of successful virtual meetups over the summer, and there seems to be appetite for more opportunities to gather ‘virtually’ for a bit of a chat and catchup via video ‘Zoom‘ meeting.

So I am suggesting we start to hold these regularly on the second Sunday of the month for a while, and see how it goes - until we are able to restart occasional face-to-face meetups.

The next one will be 3pm on Sunday 13th September.

These meetings will use the same meeting ID and password, so if you were part of the August meetup, you should be able to use the same details.

You would be very welcome to join us for 40 minutes or so.

Please let me know in a comment below if you’d like to join the meeting and I will send login details via Direct Message.
That sounds like a plan do yous all fancy a wee trip to rainy Ulster ????

That sounds like a plan do yous all fancy a wee trip to rainy Ulster ????

Hehe! Will be nice to restart face to face meets at some point for sure.

Second Sunday of March has completely snuck up on me!

Does anyone fancy a chat tomorrow? Same details as usual 🙂

i should be there if its on

yep I'm up for it 🙂

I can't make tomorrow but hoping to be there next month.

Will try and get along. I’ve just checked the weather forecast, and it looks showery, so I’m unlikely to be inveigled out for a walk.

Hi, is the meeting number and passcode the same as last month?

Hope to get in for half an hour.

thanks for the chats, always seems to cut off too soon 🙂

Sorry to hear what a tough time you’ve been having @gll - hope your appointment goes well on Tuesday. Do stress how difficult you are finding things, and how extreme your meal restrictions have needed to be in order to manage your levels. :(

Thanks for the chat everyone. Fingers crossed for @gll on Tuesday. Thank you Kevin fir the advice in pod sites.

• Love
Reactions: gll
Lovely to chat with everyone, and lo and behold the sun came out the minute we'd finished, so I got my walk as well!

• Love
Reactions: gll
Lovely to chat with everyone, and lo and behold the sun came out the minute we'd finished, so I got my walk as well!
Ah that’s great news @Robin :D

Oh, @Flower, just a thought, have you tried Cavillon spray under your cannulas?1

Just a little reminder that next Sunday is the 2nd in April, so we’ll be gathering for an online chat at 3pm via Zoom

Open to anyone who fancies joining in, and the log-in details will be the same as before for anyone who has attended in the past.

If you’d like to join for the first time, just leave a comment below and I’ll send round the details on Friday or Saturday.

i may or may not be be there(i may be working if well enough and the shift hasn't gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back