Virtual Meetup - second Sunday of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm will be there as I'm not working.

Sorry to miss this one Mike, I have a rehearsal for a show of Our House, as an off stage singer.
Of the 9 of us 6 of use we’re hit with Covid so it is a tight schedule for rehearsals.

You will all be missed, obviously, but don’t worry about it. Hope your various endeavours go well 🙂

Thanks for a lovely chat everyone. Nice to have a chance for a bit of a catch up, and find out how everyone is getting on 🙂

Good to see everyone, albeit briefly. It was a gardening afternoon, not had much chance to get out there recently. Realised it was 3.15 just as I'd finished pruning the laurel, so nipped on Zoom smartish, had intended to restart, but OH spotted me and said 'Ah, can you spare a moment….'

Good chat thank you Mike. I have a laptop with a separate large monitor which I forgot to turn off... so didn't know where to look. Never realised what a fidget I am!

Good chat thank you Mike. I have a laptop with a separate large monitor which I forgot to turn off... so didn't know where to look. Never realised what a fidget I am!
You can’t be more of a fidget than me

Sorry I had to miss this one, but now and again I dance on Sunday afternoons, and (after years of hardly any milongas in the afternoons) today there were three within fairly easy travel distance, including one I've not been to before which is ~10 minutes walk away, so I had to go to that.

It’s an early Second Sunday this month, but a few of us will be gathering for a bit of a diabetes catch-up over Zoom at 3pm this Sunday.

Same log-in details as usual (if you have joined in before). Leave a comment here if you’d like to join for the first time, or need a reminder of the log-in.

Everyone welcome 🙂

I should be there providing my phones still working (clusmly me managed to smash the screen again)

should be there too with my coffee :D

Hoping that I'll be able to join you all tomorrow.

Sorry, won’t be there tomorrow, daughter’s birthday weekend, there are plans for tea out.

Have a lovely time @Robin

Look forward to catching up with folks later 🙂

I'd like to join if it's possible please🙂

Please can I have the link for the meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back