Very unsure about this 5th Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had it a couple of days ago and feel fine. I felt as if something was running around my body for a day but probably just my imagination.

I have a heavy arm after being “stabbed” twice this morning.
I also feel tired but it has been a tough week this week so I don’t think it has anything to do with my flu or covid vaccines.

Mine’s tomorrow. One in each arm.

Mine’s tomorrow. One in each arm.
Had mine in one arm yesterday, my theory was i lay on my arm when sleeping and i use my right arm so did not want two sore arms. There is a lump there as if ive a bruise but no pain meds required. I felt the pressure as the covid vac went in but not stingy or unbearable just tight.
I felt as if i was getting a cold and my throat is still sore.
Sorry but my blood sugars went up not
down and up more this morning .
Still peace of mind if i do get anything I have done as they requested.
Good luck tomorrow everydayupsanddowns .

Good luck tomorrow everydayupsanddowns .

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll be fine.

I’ve not had much of a reaction to any jabs so far, aside from the year when I picked up a stomach bug while my immune system was too preoccupied with pneumonia/flu double jab :D

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll be fine.

I’ve not had much of a reaction to any jabs so far, aside from the year when I picked up a stomach bug while my immune system was too preoccupied with pneumonia/flu double jab :D
Exactly with the weather i might just have a cold coming on anyway. As i say no medication required yet I shall live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back