starbursts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be total discrimination if only kids got them so I would hope adults get them as well. Lots of the kids mums had a fight getting them, I did but I pushed and pushed. I know they are only a couple of quid for a refill box but I had to explain that they were just for hypos, sometimes they were needed as a boost and 4 or 5 at a time ie PE etc.

I'm up for a fight!!If the charm doesn't work😉😛:D

Last time I bought 4 pots I think they lasted 6 months or more.

I'll let you know how I get on!

No. Don't people with diabetes get medication free? Is it only medication to do with diabetes? If so then it is to do with diabetes.

We get everything free 😎 The one and only perk of having Diabetes 😉

i am going to ask if i can get them on my prescription then

fanks peeps

:D

Worth a punt surely?? What else can we get?? I'm going with a shopping list, pnemonia jab, demi pen, gluco tabs...

Good luck I'm going for it too!

haha my prescription is like a shoppin list, its sooo longgggggggggggg

may aswell add to the collection :D

Worth a punt surely?? What else can we get?? I'm going with a shopping list, pnemonia jab, demi pen, gluco tabs...

Good luck I'm going for it too!

yeah def worth it, im just silly!

Next time I got to my GP i will be asking for quite alot of stuff. im going to ask for an hba1c too haha, hope they give me one!

yeah def worth it, im just silly!

Next time I got to my GP i will be asking for quite alot of stuff. im going to ask for an hba1c too haha, hope they give me one!

I doubt you are!

yes I do too, be good if you didn't need to ask!!

(PS You had that drink yet?)

Yes, would be nice wouldnt it!

not yet, what shall i have? baileys, whiskey, brandy, vodka, beer? decisions 😉

I love this website..... didn't know you could get glucotabs on prescription. Got to put J's script in tomorrow so i'm going to ask.

thanks

Yes, would be nice wouldnt it!

not yet, what shall i have? baileys, whiskey, brandy, vodka, beer? decisions 😉

the one nearest you, surely? no more larger in this house, on the white wine! But am now tempted to open the christmas Baileys!

Dam gone off topic again🙄

What flavour is you favourite starburst?

I have eaten such sweets with wrappers on to save time.

Phew back on track!😉

the one nearest you, surely? no more larger in this house, on the white wine! But am now tempted to open the christmas Baileys!

Phew back on track!😉

I do like a nice glass of white wine 🙂

gotta be the one and only orange flavour yum! :D

Phew back on track!😉

Are Starburst what used to be called Opal Fruits? I like the strawberry and lemon ones. Why can't I get Jelly babies on prescription? I suppose chemists don't stock them in their medicine cabinets...

I do like a nice glass of white wine 🙂

gotta be the one and only orange flavour yum! :D

With or without paper wrapper😉

Are Starburst what used to be called Opal Fruits? I like the strawberry and lemon ones. Why can't I get Jelly babies on prescription? I suppose chemists don't stock them in their medicine cabinets...

No idea, I think so, maybe start a petition, you never know what the power of people can achieve!!😛

that's the ones northe!

Ok rossi, im having a carling, craving a nice cold beer 🙂

Hi

Yes they were what we know as Opal fruits. Bit like a snickers was a marathon.

without the wrapper off course 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back