Spag Bol Wed 3rd Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope everyones got/getting there ingrediants ive gone with wholewheat speghetti .

Nope totally forgot, luckily you have now reminded me and I'll get it all tomorrow. See I have a brain like a sieve !😱

Oh just remembered, will have to get cooking before I go out to work. Might have it for lunch and for dinner tonight, as I will be cooking it up and my partner doesn't like it.

Mmmmm I am looking forward to dinner tonight!! yummy

Need to remember to take my test kit to college with me so I can check my levels at the right time!!

Well all the ingredients is in and im now cooking for 2 more people my o/h has invited his work mate and wife around lol.

Right got all the ingredients or so I thought. Have lamb mince and am just going to cook that so don't have to bother tonight but guess what, don't have any spaghetti so need to go back out and get that later !!

aww, we decided not have spag bol this week :( we have pie instead :(

Bolonaise is a-cooking right now as I 'speak'. mmmmmm

Oops I didn't really think about getting ingredients so mine might be a bit boring lol! Unless I can get my mum to get some mushrooms on the way home...

Actually I can get some when I get my prescription later, problem solved.

just done the shop and hubbys cooking ...we add ground carrot and celery (heston blumintial tip) to the onions ..then the mince...brown it off ...1 tin tomatoes good squeeze of tom puree...more liquid to cover and simmer for 2 hrs very low....salt and pepper to taste.... with wholemeal pasta and parmesan cheese xxx and Salad dressed with lemon juice
should be fun xxxx yum

just done the shop and hubbys cooking ...we add ground carrot and celery (heston blumintial tip) to the onions ..then the mince...brown it off ...1 tin tomatoes good squeeze of tom puree...more liquid to cover and simmer for 2 hrs very low....salt and pepper to taste.... with wholemeal pasta and parmesan cheese xxx and Salad dressed with lemon juice
should be fun xxxx yum

Blimey im only doing a bog standard one l, well they will be parmasan at the table lol

Oops I didn't really think about getting ingredients so mine might be a bit boring lol! Unless I can get my mum to get some mushrooms on the way home...

Actually I can get some when I get my prescription later, problem solved.

what mushrooms do you get on prescription??? I want some of those😉

Went to shops last night slearly not with it, got nothing of us!
Might be left over haggis and a tin of short cut spag for me!

what mushrooms do you get on prescription??? I want some of those😉

Went to shops last night slearly not with it, got nothing of us!
Might be left over haggis and a tin of short cut spag for me!

hahaha! I wish 😉

Ive got fresh parmasan the in the fridge, yay!

right hubby cooking the now pasta sauce with tomotoes , mushrooms, garlic, onions and of course mince{beef} with pasta shells

right hubby cooking the now pasta sauce with tomotoes , mushrooms, garlic, onions and of course mince{beef} with pasta shells

Well i have got the pan on and the oil is heating up we have lean mince beef wholemeal speghetti and ragu extra mushroom sauce. I thought no point making it diffirent as its how i make it usually.i will test in about 5 minutes then 1 hr after then 2

Well i have got the pan on and the oil is heating up we have lean mince beef wholemeal speghetti and ragu extra mushroom sauce. I thought no point making it diffirent as its how i make it usually.i will test in about 5 minutes then 1 hr after then 2

he always makes spag bol its his speciality lol so we check before and then 1 hr and then 2 after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back