No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check out your exercise thread... Exercise is something I think I've got a little phobic of, I need to change my outlook: It's not something to lose weight with, it's to make me more healthy. My new mantra!

Bummer about Murray too... Maybe next year!!

It's very good for the levels 🙂

I'm gutted about Murray. I am working over the weekend though so i'm glad im not missing anything tooo exciting although i'd love to be able to watch another all Williams female final.

Oooh!!!! Young lady!😱

...lalala...

Haha... Katie, I think Northerner knows 😛

If I ignore him he might forget!

Ahhhhhh.... Not one but TWO hypos last night - Northerner, I think that exercise has hing around in my body for a while!! Hey, I've recorded it all in detail, so next time I will look back on it and change what didn't work this time.

Off to the Wireless Festival today, woohoo :D Hope you have a good day at your local one, Katie. Have your levels sorted themselves out?

Thank you Katie - do you have any other tips about breakfast ideas ? as I said, I am OK with occasional bacon and scrambled eggs but otherwise it's back to the sultana bran and yoghurt which I assume is high carbs? Any ideas would be appreciated as I seem to be blank on this meal.

Hello all! How's it going? It looks like it's been very quiet on here over t'weekend! I had a horrendous day of bouncing around yesterday (blood sugar-wise) and conversely a great day bouncing around (literally!) I was low all morning so cut my insulin back, and then after Wireless I was 25 :( Low again today too...

Ahhhhhh.... Not one but TWO hypos last night - Northerner, I think that exercise has hing around in my body for a while!! Hey, I've recorded it all in detail, so next time I will look back on it and change what didn't work this time.

Off to the Wireless Festival today, woohoo :D Hope you have a good day at your local one, Katie. Have your levels sorted themselves out?

Hey Jeeta, How was the wireless festival? Hope your levels are behaving themselves!

Hello all! How's it going? It looks like it's been very quiet on here over t'weekend! I had a horrendous day of bouncing around yesterday (blood sugar-wise) and conversely a great day bouncing around (literally!) I was low all morning so cut my insulin back, and then after Wireless I was 25 :( Low again today too...

Festivals are a nightmare, I went up to 21 the other weekend, are things better today?

Hey Jeeta, How was the wireless festival? Hope your levels are behaving themselves!

Festivals are a nightmare, I went up to 21 the other weekend, are things better today?

The weekend was great (jumped around like a mad thing to Basement Jaxx and got v close to the front 🙂), but played havoc with my blood sugars. First I couldn't get them up, then they rocketed.

Today had the potential to be better, but unfortunately I've had a severe case of the munchies, I need stodge and I need chocolate!! 🙄 Was 9 this morning, 7 before lunch then 15 after school and have just eaten a BIG dinner but hopefully haven't over-compensated with insulin, I tried to count it accurately (even if I did feel rubbish doing so!)

How have yours been today?

The weekend was great (jumped around like a mad thing to Basement Jaxx and got v close to the front 🙂), but played havoc with my blood sugars. First I couldn't get them up, then they rocketed.

Today had the potential to be better, but unfortunately I've had a severe case of the munchies, I need stodge and I need chocolate!! 🙄 Was 9 this morning, 7 before lunch then 15 after school and have just eaten a BIG dinner but hopefully haven't over-compensated with insulin, I tried to count it accurately (even if I did feel rubbish doing so!)

How have yours been today?

Glad you had a good time at wireless, i'm going to have to see basement jaxx live some day.

I know how you feel, Ive had the hangover munchies today too, but we dont have any food in the house so i couldnt indulge! My levels havent been great again today due to too much alcohol last night.

I will stop drinking so much now that ive got the festival out of the way, i promise haha. Low carbing starts again tomorrow :D I have no will power.

Glad you had a good time at wireless, i'm going to have to see basement jaxx live some day.

I know how you feel, Ive had the hangover munchies today too, but we dont have any food in the house so i couldnt indulge! My levels havent been great again today due to too much alcohol last night.

I will stop drinking so much now that ive got the festival out of the way, i promise haha. Low carbing starts again tomorrow I have no will power.

They were seriously brilliant, I'd definitely go see them again! :D

I got in from school earlier and all I've done is eat. It makes me feel rubbish :( My blood sugars have been all over the place for a few days now and I'm not doing anything to try and sort them out, grrrr 😡 Hey ho... Tomorrow's another day and all that malarky...

Haha... Ok. Tomorrow. Being good. Yes?! 😛

Ok Girls if we are all being good , I'll join in , I need to get myself sorted and stop taking the **** . As from tomorrow I'm going to knuckle down and get in control of this Diabetes instead of just coasting along 😱:D

They were seriously brilliant, I'd definitely go see them again!

I got in from school earlier and all I've done is eat. It makes me feel rubbish :( My blood sugars have been all over the place for a few days now and I'm not doing anything to try and sort them out, grrrr Hey ho... Tomorrow's another day and all that malarky...

Haha... Ok. Tomorrow. Being good. Yes?! 😛

Yeah stuffing your face feels so good at the time, but makes you feel awful later :D

Umm so the being good thing hasnt worked out well so far. I woke to 9.6 - not bad compared with the day before though! ive only had one meal for far so have had another pre-meal reading yet.

How are you doing today jeeta? I havent been low carbing again 🙄

Ok Girls if we are all being good , I'll join in , I need to get myself sorted and stop taking the **** . As from tomorrow I'm going to knuckle down and get in control of this Diabetes instead of just coasting along

Have you been good today then twin?

Yeah stuffing your face feels so good at the time, but makes you feel awful later :D

Umm so the being good thing hasnt worked out well so far. I woke to 9.6 - not bad compared with the day before though! ive only had one meal for far so have had another pre-meal reading yet.

How are you doing today jeeta? I havent been low carbing again

Another bad day for me, I'm afraid. My period's due which is always a recipe for disaster food-wise, and I'm really busy and stressed with work and that always makes it worse too - I just don't have the energy or the brain power to think about my diabetes or to fight the chocolate cravings!! Grrr... I woke up to a 12, was 8.2 before lunch and 3.5 when I got home with a severe case of the hypo munchies... Not good. Hope your days have been better than mine!! 🙄

I didn't think about that! i'm 'on', no wonder ive got the munchies lol. I noticed that my levels randomly went high just before I came on too, which is a pattern I havent paid attention to in the past. I'm noticing things a lot more now.

Ive just tested because ive felt really tired and I was 15, so another not very good day for me either 🙄

ok umm... let's just say we'll try harder tomorrow (again!!)

I didn't think about that! i'm 'on', no wonder ive got the munchies lol. I noticed that my levels randomly went high just before I came on too, which is a pattern I havent paid attention to in the past. I'm noticing things a lot more now.

Ive just tested because ive felt really tired and I was 15, so another not very good day for me either

ok umm... let's just say we'll try harder tomorrow (again!!)

Haha... Yeah, that's one thing I've been able to do more recently - notice patterns like the monthly one. I definitely rise just before and get serious chocolate cravings too 😱

I'm going to avoid testing now till bedtime but will correct then if I'm high so hopefully will wake up at a respectable level which is a good place to start. Maybe that'll motivate me?! Something has to 😛

I've been feeling so shitty the last few days, and I know it's because my levels are all over the place because I was feeling fine before. I don't know why that doesn't serve as motivation enough :confused: Yes, Hakuna Matata (in the spirit of the Lion King 😛) Tomorrow's yet ANOTHER day!

It should be enough to motivate us, but having to work so hard on getting good levels every day of your life SUCKS lol. Some people's levels seem to be easy to stabalise and it isnt fair 😡 Haha Hakuna Matata :D

Yeah try to wake up to good levels, that always helps. Try not to over correct at bedtime though 😱

It should be enough to motivate us, but having to work so hard on getting good levels every day of your life SUCKS lol. Some people's levels seem to be easy to stabalise and it isnt fair Haha Hakuna Matata

Yeah try to wake up to good levels, that always helps. Try not to over correct at bedtime though 😱

It does. And some days it just sucks more than others :( I need a good kick up the backside! I wonder if some peoples' levels really are easier to control, or if they just do it better? Or, I guess, if differnet lifestyles lend themselves to good control more than others? :confused: Whichever way, I definitely struggle!

I will try not to over correct. And at the end of teh day, if morning levels were that easy to get right, I'd have them every morning 😛

It does. And some days it just sucks more than others :( I need a good kick up the backside! I wonder if some peoples' levels really are easier to control, or if they just do it better? Or, I guess, if differnet lifestyles lend themselves to good control more than others? :confused: Whichever way, I definitely struggle!

I will try not to over correct. And at the end of teh day, if morning levels were that easy to get right, I'd have them every morning 😛

I think some people's are because some people can snack and then by the next meal have a perfect level. Like I could during my 'honeymoon' period it was great, so easy!

Goodluck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back