Missing in Action? Give us a wave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Admin (Retired)
Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
I always wonder what is happening with people who haven't posted in a while, but may possibly still be reading the forum. If that applies to you, then please pop in and let us know how things are going 🙂 We're here to support you if you're having problems - or we'd like to share your successes too, of course! 🙂

Don't be shy! 😉 Just a little 'hello' would be good!

Hello - here I am - just.

I have taken a break from the Forum to focus on getting a job (still no joy) and with the help of my lovely DSN, try to work on getting my HbA1c back to a better level. Pleased to say, daily readings are better, but a way to go yet. I am having a real battle with my sweet tooth..............

Dad has had a bad time. He had 7 falls in 6 days, nothing broken, but massive tissue damagfe and bruising. He has had a nuber of appointments at the hospital to get to the bottom of this, but as yet, no reason. Next week he starts physio' and then has his home assessed for any aids to help him. All his meds have been re-assessed and the only 1 to survive is the Metformin.

Early in August we go on holiday on the Clyde coast - the Clyde on one side and Prestwick airport of the other. Dad was a wireless operator in RAF during the war - and he still loves listening to aircraft band radio.

So, to all the Forum members, old and new, take care

Helllllllooooooooo:D

(skulks back into corner)

Thanks for posting Hazel and Jeff 🙂 Hazel, will be thinking of you and your Dad. Hope you have a great holiday and that he recovers well from his falls. Hoping you can see some better levels soon - and a job!

Jeff, nice to hear from you mate, hope things are going OK - would be great to meet you at the Southampton meet if possible 🙂 I sense a good season brewing for the Saints!

Hi All,

sorry for not being on here for a while, still trying to get myself together bodily and mentally (long way to go with that one!) have thought about you all tho. Got lots of things happening rite now, some of which have me not knowing which way to go . . . . . . :( but hey thats life I guess!

Take care all, shirl x

Ruth and Shirl, thank you for the hellos - will be thinking of you both, we are here for you should you need us 🙂

*waves at everyone* Hellllooooooooo out there =)

I'm still here. Very shy, so read posts everyday but don't post too often. 🙂

Great to hear from you IcH and Dave! 🙂 Glad to hear the forum is still a part of your daily life and hope it is informative and fun! 🙂

HIya

Have been away for a couple of weeks for convelescense to Harrogate :D

Gorgeous up there, and didn't want to come home to face the music🙄

tues go for Hep B jab, then Thurs go & see Kidney consultant :(

Aw well - Take each day as it comes !😛

Hugs Mo

same as the last few , I read post every day, but only submit once in a while. Look forward to reading everyones though!

Hi nice to see your names back on the boards

Look forward to hearing from you all x

I tend to vanish at the end of the week and the weekend lol but am still here *waves*

...and still blogging :D

Hi all,

sorry I'm a classic lurker, I pop in most days to see how you all are & to benefit from your wisdom but tend to stand in the corner & watch the party! You do all help keep me sane (well as near as ...) sorry I don't return the favour,

kaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back