London / Southeast Meet? Suggested date: 5th August

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are people fixed for either 15th or 29th July?

I can do the 15th if that suits other people, otherwise a table for 2 in the cafe In the park. I am away on 29th, but if that is the preferred date I’ll catch up with everyone next time.

Can’t do either but I’m only a cheeky extra. I’ll be up for another one x

How are people fixed for either 15th or 29th July?
Thank you for the suggestion @ColinUK , but unfortunately I’m struggling too with those dates. Would sometime in August or early September be possible, it would just give a bit more notice.

How are folks fixed for the first or third Saturday in August instead?

I should be able to make those dates, can’t do 12 August, but apart from that I am pretty ok with August.

Can't do either date in July. First Saturday in August is fine (August 5), September is also ok.

Of all the ‘spoons in town that’s my least favourite!
Oh, you big city folks! In my area there's one 'spoons per town, take it or leave it 😛

If we know the date in advance I can request the day off, no guarantee I'll actually get it but is worth a try.

Let’s do the first Saturday. So that’s 5th August.

As for timings it’ll be a drift in and stay as long as you want kinda thing but I’m imagining anytime from around 11am ish.

I’ll sort venue closer to the time.

As for timings it’ll be a drift in and stay as long as you want kinda thing but I’m imagining anytime from around 11am ish.

Sounds a good plan to me.

Sounds good to me, I’ll put it on my calendar now.

I'll try to make it too!

Hopefully I’ll be able to make it as well. Thanks for suggesting the date @ColinUK!

Hmmm I'm actually London way on 5th, but for something else. I may see if I can fit in popping in but no guarantees

Ooohh how will we know each other. Oh I get it, it will be the table piled high with low carb edibles... ha ha.

I have advantage here, as I have met and run a 1/2 marathon with @ColinUK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back