I am coming to London!!

So, whos coming to London??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll set up a post about the meet up shortly, so we can all work out who's meeting who, where and when!:D Great to hear that you can come Natalie!🙂

I agrre think we need to work out who will be arriving at which time and exchange numbers so nobody gets left. Myself and Viki are planning to travel in together and said before that we can go fairly early when people are going to start arriving.

HI Nikki,

I will prob be there early-ish too....depending what arrangements everyone thinks of might I see if I can meet you guys at the start (of the contingent!) if thats ok?

I think there will be a lot of number swapping going on!

x

Woohoo not long to go now!!!!!!

Im thinking we should probably have a think about suitable watering holes seeing as there are now 15 of us 😱 :D

Not particularly knowledgeable of that area so any suggestions?

xx

hi ya... i have asked this before.. but i am a man!!!.. where and when is the meeting again..??... oh and so i know and you know when i am there do you wanna add me on face book??> anyone>> so i knwo your faces>>lol.. mine ine nevittlee@yahoo.com ...
lee
x

the meet is happening the 21st of november at the british museum .the rest i cant answer 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back