I am coming to London!!

So, whos coming to London??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry when and where is the meeting?😱

I think I must have missed something, but what is actually happening in London?!

I think I must have missed something, but what is actually happening in London?!

meeting at the BM and perusing for a while, followed by pub i think 🙂

Now I know I have missed something! What meeting and whats the BM? Was there a post with details originally that I missed?

Now I know I have missed something! What meeting and whats the BM? Was there a post with details originally that I missed?

there was, its just a forum meetup at the british museum, a chance to put names to faces and whatnot

theres a post somewhere *searches*

I'll be there as well.....

Hi,

I will try to get along. The closest tube is Tottenham Court Road, then Holbourn and Russell Square. It is worth checking the tubes on the TfL website before you leave home as about half the tube lines sem to have full or partial closures at weekend. A group of us went to Dominion theatre near by on Saturday and all but two has to take indirect routes to get to TCR underground. For instance it is on the Northern Line but the platforms at Kings X/St. Pancreas (sorry) are closed at weekends.

yea it is definetly worth repeating what falcon said you must make sure you check the tube website as they do choose to do alot of there engineering works on weekends

I hope to come.

You may find buses easier than the tube.

(Written on the phone.)

Still waiting on a decent pay packet and some spare pennies to get along with you all. I am hoping against hope I have some spare pennies to catch the train and I'll be having words with my boss tomorrow (and telling him a lil white lie - 'I have a job interview at the BM') to see if I can have the day off

:D

They is a meet up from the forum on the 21st of november (saturday) everyone is going to the British Museum and then i think i few drinks afterwards

Just checked the TFL site and seems there is engineering works, so it's going to be a pain to get there, probably take twice as long!
Steff are you coming? great if you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back