I am coming to London!!

So, whos coming to London??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checked the TFL site and seems there is engineering works, so it's going to be a pain to get there, probably take twice as long!
Steff are you coming? great if you are

no im not coming nikki ,x

I put a link up for peeps to see as theres LAWAYS engineering works at wkends

i really wish i could come but i think that'll be the first saturday in glos so i'm just not sure...i will find out in the next couple of days when we are moving...if i have saturdays free i will look to see how much train fare is from glos!

lol that's funny. we should tell them about our meet-up and ask them to hold one the week before aswell 😉

Unbelievable!!

xx

but.....its only for Type1s ....what will rest of us do go down the pub?

Mental coincidence!! Although i still think id be torn between that and sitting with the T2s in the pub :D

Hmm it's just a number, and I'll support the pub gathering after a little (not too much) culture!!

Hmm it's just a number, and I'll support the pub gathering after a little (not too much) culture!!

Im with you i think. theres only so much culture i can take when theres a bar calling!! Besides we seem to have some extremely intellectual peeps on here, not sure i could keep up!!

Im with you i think. theres only so much culture i can take when theres a bar calling!! Besides we seem to have some extremely intellectual peeps on here, not sure i could keep up!!

Sooooo....have we selected a refreshment venue yet?😉

i always think the museum tavern looks nice. Unfortunately when i went with uni we werent allowed pub time 😡

however, i may be going twice in the next few weeks! Once next week and then hopefully with you guys. Its still a maybe on that one though :(

I suppose we need to make sure it's somewhere we can grab a bite to eat too, a large group of diabetics with no access to lunch is probably not the best idea!

How many of us will there be? Wonder if it's worth asking somewhere if we can reserve a corner for us, quite a lot to squeeze in somewhere as I'd imagine it'll be too cold to spill over outside?

I suppose we need to make sure it's somewhere we can grab a bite to eat too, a large group of diabetics with no access to lunch is probably not the best idea!

How many of us will there be? Wonder if it's worth asking somewhere if we can reserve a corner for us, quite a lot to squeeze in somewhere as I'd imagine it'll be too cold to spill over outside?

diabetics and no lunch in a pub is baaaaaaaaaad :D those of us at the soton meet can tell you that :D

http://www.pubs.com/pub_details.cfm?ID=212 this tells me that the one opposite the museum does food :D though i was thinking of being a cheapskate and bringing sarnies :D

Dont torture me- so many jokes such little time! :D:D:D

diabetics and no lunch in a pub is baaaaaaaaaad :D those of us at the soton meet can tell you that :D

http://www.pubs.com/pub_details.cfm?ID=212 this tells me that the one opposite the museum does food :D though i was thinking of being a cheapskate and bringing sarnies :D

I was thinking of taking sarnies too Sam. It makes things easier for me to work out when I will eat etc. We'll probably be ready to eat something soon after we arrive, which will also be quite a while since breakfast. Waiting until after looking round the museum might be a bit too long for me!

I was thinking of taking sarnies too Sam. It makes things easier for me to work out when I will eat etc. We'll probably be ready to eat something soon after we arrive, which will also be quite a while since breakfast. Waiting until after looking round the museum might be a bit too long for me!

Aye, the museum is freakin' huuuuge, so I'd be prepared with a pack of crisps or something to munch on while walking round! I usually refuse to buy anything from the museum cafe as its so expensive!! But snacks are definitely a good idea (I can spend hours in there seriously...)

the museum pub didnt get such a good review we could go to 'wonkeys' in china town where you take your own...anyone else know it? its like a chinese cafe won ton soup is their speciality and singapore noodles its not posh and quite noisy
Pubs around the museum are touristy usually a chain so food will be pretty crap beer prices in london are very high non alcoholic drinks are also
I might be running behind sam and north trying to gleen a bit of info ...so its a sandwich and a bottle of water for me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back