So, whos coming to London??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viki

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Thought this would be a good way to keep a list of whos coming!:D

Good idea! I'll be there, now that I have my ?2.50 ticket - wouldn't want that to go to waste!:D

I'll be there too! Looking forward to it 🙂

Nearer the time could we put up the dates and times? I'll end up forgetting or pitching up on the wrong day otherwise!

I'm with Tom on this memory shot to bits! I've emailed Wifey so she can put it in diary so more chance of knowing when it is if I'm free etc!! (What do I sound like!?!) So I haven't filled out Poll yet but will soon!😛

I'm with Tom on this memory shot to bits! I've emailed Wifey so she can put it in diary so more chance of knowing when it is if I'm free etc!! (What do I sound like!?!) So I haven't filled out Poll yet but will soon!😛

Do you mean wifey or PA? lol

Nearer the time could we put up the dates and times? I'll end up forgetting or pitching up on the wrong day otherwise!

Useless!!!! :D

i still don't know :( could be a very last minute decision!!

At this moment in time I intend to be there!! Look forward to meeting everyone.

xx

Right Green light! It's in the diary and I'm about to vote on the poll so unless you lot forget to remind me about it see you up in the smoke next month!:D

I haven't beem to the British Museum since my uncle Donald crashed his boat on Coniston, proviso......AM64 .........I'll be there only if you will......😉

The Campbells are coming hurrah hurrah!!!

should be so aslong as Fam demands arent too much:D

just seen megatrain website, train gone up to ?8. Still a tempter as its ?20 normally even with a railcard. I might have a word with work next week and make sure thats my day off because i really really really want to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back