Hi I joined today

I am unable to register for Learning Zone as it is asking for some UK area code. I am from India.
Just to reiterate you don't need a UK postcode to sign up to Learning Zone. You can put in your local area code. Also, be aware, that the LZ information listed may be different from your host country information about diabetes.

Just to reiterate you don't need a UK postcode to sign up to Learning Zone. You can put in your local area code. Also, be aware, that the LZ information listed may be different from your host country information about diabetes.
Thank you

Welcome @raaeft1 Hope your well and would be happy to give you any advice you need 🙂
I didn’t think we were allowed to give medical advice? Only to say what our own experience is

Sugar just before breakfast 115 mg=6.38 MMOL
Sugar 2 hours after breakfast 136 mg=7.55 MMOL

Great to see how your levels have started to come down while you have been posting on this thread @raaeft1

Keep going!

As testing strips in India are exorbitantly priced, my doctor has advised me to check after a gap of three-four days.
As my pet German Spitz bit me again in over-excitement and I had already taken a complete anti-Rabies Vaccine in February-March, the doctor advised me to watch how quickly the wound heals. There is swelling on the right foot which is being treated by Combiflam BD. The wound is healing. I have been advised not to walk much till the swelling goes.
I use Apple Watch to keep track of my steps, exercise, heart rate, and so on.
I am gradually reducing my intake of carbs.

The doctor confirmed that I don't have a diabetic foot. There is excessive weakness in the body and legs which is chronic. Also tingling sensation in the nerves. I have been prescribed vitamins B 12 B 6 + with Alpha Lipoic Acid. The weakness increased after bouts of fever and respiratory syndrome in the past few months.
My weight was 90 kg. Have gradually brought it down to 84.9 kg. My target is to have weight of 70 kg.

Is Stevia sweetener OK?
As far as I know, pure Stevia is fine. I have used it to sweeten sour fruit (tested before /after). However sometime s Stevia comes with other sweetener in the mix and these can vary for individual to individual as to whether they give a glucose reaction.

My weight today is 84.5 kg My Target goal is 70 kg. Body fat as per Omron machine = 34.6 percent.Visceral Fat 25 percent and Muscle 23.7 percent.

I wish to recalibrate my MySugr application and My NetDiary so far as blood sugar ranges are concerned for example before fasting/ after meals/ random. My doctors are unable to guide me.

Can I eat a cheese slice or cube (salted) instead of fresh cheese (package contains 200 or 250 grams) when there is a craving for carbs

Back