Hi I joined today

Checked my sugar two hours after lunch 207 mg
for the last few days I have not been monitoring my food intake as my subscription to MyNetDiary expired.
I have been having lot of carbs --rotis and so on
Passing through financial stress.
excessive body weakness. neuropathic symptoms weight 84 kg

Last edited:
Checked my sugar two hours after lunch 207 mg
for the last few days I have not been monitoring my food intake as my subscription to MyNetDiary expired.
I have been having lot of carbs --rotis and so on
That certainly has crept up as you had been doing really well.
Can you not make your own food diary based on the app you were using, maybe not as easy but a pen and paper can work as you will have some of the basics in your record on the app.
Just shows how important managing your carb intake well will make to your blood glucose level as it up to far more than you really want 11.5mmol/l in UK money whereas you need to be looking at no more than 8.5mmol/l (153mg/dl)

I've found a spreadsheet works for me (data analysis was part of my job in the dim and distant). I have the nutrition information on it for 142 things/meals that I regularly eat, so all I have to do is weigh things and key in the numbers. Excel does all the maths.

I've found a spreadsheet works for me (data analysis was part of my job in the dim and distant). I have the nutrition information on it for 142 things/meals that I regularly eat, so all I have to do is weigh things and key in the numbers. Excel does all the maths.

That certainly has crept up as you had been doing really well.
Can you not make your own food diary based on the app you were using, maybe not as easy but a pen and paper can work as you will have some of the basics in your record on the app.
Just shows how important managing your carb intake well will make to your blood glucose level as it up to far more than you really want 11.5mmol/l in UK money whereas you need to be looking at no more than 8.5mmol/l (153mg/dl)
I will work on this

Where can I find the spreadsheet
It's mine, on my laptop. It's something I've built up over the years since my diagnosis.

Back