Group 7-day waking average?

Morning yawning! I knew it, could have had a lie in yesterday and got up early, have to get up early today and didn’t want to! Anyhoo, a high ( for me) 7.8. 6.1 at bedtime, had a 10 grm choc digestive, an hour after reading, 6.2. Looks like at midnight my Libre decided to dump some glucose and I’ve had a steady incline since.

Off walking today, just from the doorstep. Walk into town for Mr Eggy’s bi monthly trim, then we will get onto the Cumbrian Way path and head out of town along the River Caldew, where I’m hoping to see lots of birds and wildlife. Then into a local village and the pub, for lunch. Double back on our selves for a wee while then cross over the river, cut through some fields, under the railway bridge and toddle home. Nearly a circular walk. Should be at 10/11 miles walked. Supposed to be a nice day with sunshine too.

Have a fab day all, and I hope you too have sunshine today. 🙂

A massive 11.2 no idea why but I feel rough and so tired. Have a good day all

Good morning - 6.2

Morning all. A 4.8 for me which has taken 2 JBs and a dextrose to get up to the 6.2 so i could have breakfast without fear of it dropping and not being able to drive to work.
First day back yesterday. I feel like i've not been off and am absolutely exhausted today.
@eggyg enjoy your walk and lunch. Sounds like a lovely day.
Everyone else, enjoy your day whatever you are doing.

LOL << my sarcastic laugh

I mentioned during the last convo with the pharmacist (who seems to be my go to person now) about the uncovered autoimmune history and they basically still looks like T2. No tests.
I'm still unwell with this cough which could explain the random higher readings. Waking readings overall are still around the 8s. Range during the day is 7-14. What I can eat one day, the next will send me soaring.
The Empagliflozin is helping massively, would it still help if anything other than T2 (along with gliclazide)?
Gliclazide alone was hit and miss. Somedays it did its job, others, no way with low to high teens.
Now I cant tell if it is one med or the other doing the work.

It still might be type 2 but I reached that tipping point a long time ago now and it is just going to be a struggle to reign it in to some semblance of control. (I was super awesome at explaining away symptoms - diabetes wasn't on my radar)

Whatever way it swings, I will keep pushing for a regime that works. Some days I feel it is getting there, others its like what the heck is going on.

Edit: is being more carb conscious than what doctors recommend doing me a disservice with delaying getting a treatment plan that works?
I explained the symptoms for up to 20 years as a by product of the transport industry.
Changing from Day shifts to night shift. Tiredness like jet lag.
Extra urination. Being in the seat for 4 or 5 hours without getting to toilet.
Bad moods. Pressure of working
Short temper. Pressure of working with other idiotic drivers and general public.
Lack of concentration. Working long hours.
Itchy feet. Wrong washing powder. Type of socks Etc etc.

All along I was probably on the cusp of the magic of the DF.

A 7.6 this morning.

4.2, despite waking up in the night and struggling to get back to sleep.

5.4 for me but that was engineered by a 1.5 unit correction at 1.20 am when I woke up on 8.8 and I had increased my evening Levemir by 1.5 units despite a walk and very exertive hoof trimming yesterday. All purely guesswork but just had the feeling that I needed more insulin, having spent the last few days needing less and decreasing it, and I was clearly right.

Totally failed at Wordle this morning despite getting a green square in my first try and 3 green squares with my second. Just too many combination options for the other 2 letters. My first fail.... I'm gutted! :(

Our pressured lifestyles are completely crazy, DuncanLord. Two things in the news this morning caught my eye and made me shudder, quantum apocalypse and our government forcing job seekers to find employment outside of their 'talent'/'field of expertise' after just 4 weeks or face sanctions and presumably loss of financial support. Life seems to just get harder and more stressful day by day for the under privillaged. Sigh.

I woke up late this morning and was late testing as I got caught up in the house rubbish and getting the bins out...BG 5.4 oh well. Might as well be a zillion miles from an HS but still a good result.

Day 10 of self isolation out of 10. Operation is tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Wife was decidedly 'off' yesterday. We are back to 'intruders' again and the strange, odd accusations. Sigh. She did settle down better later in the day thankfully. I just never know when the 'thing' will make an appearance nor in what shape or form, nor how deep it will go, nor how long it will last. Very stressful for me. Very sad and upsetting for her. Double sigh.

Well, I hope you all have a great day today whatever you decide to do.

Me, I'm off to Florida to launch myself into space on a journey to a more relaxed planet....

Gwynn Astronaut 2.jpg

Morning folks. 🙂 A humungous 14.5 here, eek! I’ve never been any good at guesstimating carb (dinner last night) but this time was a spectacular whoopsie.😳😛

Today’s a break in the routine - a bit of painting and decorating. :D

Totally failed at Wordle this morning despite getting a green square in my first try and 3 green squares with my second. Just too many combination options for the other 2 letters. My first fail.... I'm gutted! :(
There’s such an element of luck in it. I got it in 3 this morning, by virtue of a lucky guess, when I could think of at least three other words that would have fitted.
Oh flamin'henry, OH has just done it in 2. Now that’s what I call an indecent amount of luck! I was so sure I was going to beat him today.

5.5 for me today. 🙂

Dez

Tah Dah! And another 5.2 for the old lady in Wales. Personally I wish for upper 4s so that I can have a bit more leeway in the diet but meter seems to like the HS. Filthy weather here - low cloud, wet, grey, visibility under 100m. Can't go out as isolating until post hospital tests. Aargh! Nothing for it except housework.

Morning

7.something for me today

I'm going to apply another sensor today but in an alternative site, I've really got nothing to lose by trying it and with around 11 sensors in hand I'm not concerned, do wish me luck please! xx

@TinaD well done again
@Gwynn your choccies looked lovely yesterday
@freesia chin up, last day of the week tomorrow x
Morning folks, a rotten but deserved 8.1 this morning. New cooker has at long last arrived, this time without the crumbs of food inside lol. Just ‘burning it off ‘ at present as was told to do.
Still haven’t made decision on whether to go ahead with next op or not, brain is whirring, going to email consultants nurse today with my concerns and see if that helps me make a definitive choice.
Have a good day x

For a minute I thought I’d bagged myself an elusive HS but I’d read it wrong.
6.2 for me!

Congrats to all those who’ve logged a HS recently! And especially to those who appear to be hogging them!! 🙂

6.5 this morning. Really felt I was making progress, but after a small meal last night, I was so sick again - guess I'd best stick with Quavers. I've lost more weight, but this wasn't the way I wanted to do it.

Back