Group 7-day waking average?

Morning good people.🙂 Sshhhh...a rotund 6.0 for me...hopefully the birdsong'll distract Kooky and she won't see this. 😱:D

Morning folks 6.5 today and I think I'm brewing a lurgy, I appear to have lost my voice and have a delightful hack of a cough. im hoping its hayfever and will magically disappear but I'm guessing the fact that the meter is stuck on 7mmol/l 99% of the time that my defences have been breached.....pesky students bringing their bugs 🙄

Hope everyone is well and enjoying some sunshine 🙂

It's a hypo 3.9 for me, never woken up this low before. Feeling ok though just hungry! I hear my breakfast calling...

Morning folks 6.5 today and I think I'm brewing a lurgy, I appear to have lost my voice and have a delightful hack of a cough. im hoping its hayfever and will magically disappear but I'm guessing the fact that the meter is stuck on 7mmol/l 99% of the time that my defences have been breached.....pesky students bringing their bugs 🙄

Hope everyone is well and enjoying some sunshine 🙂

Hope you experience the magic and feel better as the day progresses Kooky 🙂

Morning all. 9.8 for me today. Off to the drs on my way to work to have blood taken for my next HbA1c.

4.8 here, managed to sleep through the dawn chorus of bin men and recycling lorry, they must have oiled the hydraulics at last!

Good morning folks - 8.3 for me today:D

Good morning all 🙂 and 6.8 today.
Well done on the HS Flower!🙂
Hope you feel better soon Kooky. You get more than your share of the lurgies 😱

Sorry that I've been missing again. Just as I thought life was getting back on track something else went wrong and I was forced by bullies out of the volunteering that I love. Anyhow I'm glad to be back. 6.8 this morning and I've now gone three weeks with hardly any gastroparesis medication. I will try to catch up with posts in the next day or two.

A 6.1 for me.

Hope everyone is ok....I have an important cancer appt today 😳

Morning everyone.🙂 5.6 this morning. Was a bit worse for wear last night. That Rakia stuff is pretty strong.😱 Thunderstorms expected in the next 2 days so getting as much of the sun as we can.🙂

Sorry that I've been missing again. Just as I thought life was getting back on track something else went wrong and I was forced by bullies out of the volunteering that I love. Anyhow I'm glad to be back. 6.8 this morning and I've now gone three weeks with hardly any gastroparesis medication. I will try to catch up with posts in the next day or two.
I'm sorry to hear you have encountered bullying in your volunteering work Amanda :( What's up with some people? :( Is there anyone you can mention it to?

Morning everyone.🙂 5.6 this morning. Was a bit worse for wear last night. That Rakia stuff is pretty strong.😱 Thunderstorms expected in the next 2 days so getting as much of the sun as we can.🙂

The thunderstorms can be spectacular there Mark & missus but soon over. Tend to flood the streets though!

Hope you can get these issues sorted AJ. I hate bullying with a passion! 😡

Thanks for all your best wishes folks x

Back