Group 7-day waking average?

Morning peeps.🙂 4.4 here after a sneaky 3am hypo - I KNEW my 13 units of Lantus were too good to be true! Let's see what a bit of basal testing tells me.🙄 Roll on the weekend.😛

Morning! 5.4 today. It's all panic stations now. Checking we have everything. Really excited though.:D

Good morning folks - 6.9 for me today.

Thyroid blood test this morning. I am hoping to get in early so I dont have to wait an hour or so. Hoping to get there before 8am so I can be in and out and back home for brekkie 😉

Have a great holiday Mark :D

4.3 for me, nothing above 5 for me this week which is excellent!. Despite having the day off I'm up at normal work time, don't seem to have it in me anymore to lie in.

Off on holiday tomorrow AM, wonder what Type 2 challenges / temptations that'll throw my way (cocktails and ice cream I imagine!)

I'm on the 5.4 step with Mark this morning, budge up. in fact, the forecast's lousy for the weekend, can I hide in your suitcase?

Good morning and happy friday. a 10.5 for me today. Have a fantastic holiday Mark.

Off on holiday tomorrow AM, wonder what Type 2 challenges / temptations that'll throw my way (cocktails and ice cream I imagine!)

Same situation here. I will relax the rules a little bit.:D

I'm on the 5.4 step with Mark this morning, budge up. in fact, the forecast's lousy for the weekend, can I hide in your suitcase?
As long as you weigh less than a kilo, then fine.:D

Same situation here. I will relax the rules a little bit.:D

I relaxed the rules on evening meal only - didn't do too much damage to the BG levels.

Can't manage to keep up with this thread, but have just read last couple of pages and am feeling 😱 by your experience with nurse, Kooky. I've come across some ignorant medical professionals in my time, but a nurse who doesn't know the difference between type 1 & type 2 is astonishing. I do hope the surgery take your complaint on board and act on it, rather than just apologising and shoving it under the carpet.

5.1 for me this morning - since I've had this cold my readings have been nice and low again o_O

Have a lovely holiday, those people who are about to go away! 🙂

Late again, 8.1 think the pills, and cream is working feeling a lot better today.
Hope the hols go well, Mark, Greg, and any one off on their travels.

Back