Group 7-day waking average?

Morning everyone, a happy 5.4 for me earlier this grey and blustery August morning.

Have a good day everyone and don’t get blown away…

Good morning - it was grey and lashing down when I first got up, but the overcast has thinned and sun is now trying to break through.

5.6 this morning with a lovely flat line and 100% TIR. Seems my HCL has at last learned something. Only time out of range yesterday was after lunch (a bacon and fried egg sandwich) when BG hit the dizzy heights of 10.9, but was quickly brought down.

The bone density scan turned to comedy when the bed refused to lower to let me off, so there I am like a beached whale lying on the bed, whilst several people fiddled with the electrics, the computer and physically tried to get the bed down. They wouldn't countenance me rolling off and dropping down to the floor, feet would have been only a foot off it. In the end they brought a set of steps. No idea of the result. That will be communicated via my GP in 10 - 14 days. Took an hour to drive home in traffic. Ah well, off for my B12 injection this afternoon. That's medical appointments 3 days in a row!

Met friends in the local when we got home. On the way out we stopped to greet some neighbours from up the road who told us they were taking her "very elderly mother" on holiday. It transpired the very elderly mother was a year younger than me!!!! I despair....

Keeping my fingers crossed for a sensor prescription for @goodybags and a buyer for @TinaD

Congratulations to @Lily123 on your exam results and to @Eternal422 on your HS.

Seems like half the contributors of the thread are making their way to Cornwall in the next week or so... I am far west of where you are heading. Hope you have nice holidays.

Have a good day all!

Ooh! Where did you get it? I used to love Vanilla Coke Zero but can't find it anywhere now :(
Sometimes Aldi have it, if not try places like B&M, Home Bargains, Farmfoods. If you’ve got any of those near you. I hate vanilla but love the Lime Diet Coke, I can’t always get it in the big supermarkets but the above places randomly have it on occasions.

It was a 6.3 for me this morning.Nice sunny day up here ,warm and breezy.Would be I've got to go to the big city (; Newcastle) and pick my new glasses up.Might call on Fenwick's for a cuppa and a wander round pretending I've got money.Congratulations to @ Eternal 242 on your Hs Have a good day folks and stay safe

Ooh! Where did you get it? I used to love Vanilla Coke Zero but can't find it anywhere now :(
It was one of the drinks available at the Vue cinema.

Good morning everyone, missed yesterday

BG 5.1
BP 114/75
Weight slightly down even after eating chocolate cake and stuff yesterday. Me and my weighing scales are buddies again.
Pulse typically low 53

Hmm the weather has definitely turned to autumn, even so we braved it and went walking on the beach yesterday.

Today finishing off a new song, carting stuff to the church, testing stuff out, helping someone with a song they are singing (solo) on Sunday, a light tea (no cake!), a walk?, rest (don't be silly).

Watched a beautiful, heart wrenching film yesterday evening (The Christmas Visitor), thought of my daughter at the end and cried my eyes out - oh, just as my wife walked into the room. Doh! I was overcome with sadness and emotional pain, but my wife does not understand sadly. So alone...

Have a great day today despite the weather

Morning amigos.

Today’s the day the solicitors have promised they’d give me an answer by.
Holding my breath is not on the agenda for the day.
These two things may be related.

Morning ac6.1 for me and yes a bit breezy this morning and dogs get excited when you put their coats on.
We have a huge tree in our front garden and always a mixed blessing when stormy it gives us lots of shelter but always that worry about blowing over in full leaf.
Mind you has been there at least 200 years so probably safe.
Taking my car in for MOT today so WFH which happy about so can stay nice and cosy.
Anyway take care and stay safe

Morning Friday folks. 6.7. I’m happy with that as I had quite a carby day yesterday as we were out for lunch, but I got the dose right and didn’t go into the stratosphere even though I couldn’t pre bolus. In fact for the first time ever, well as long as I’ve had a Libre 2, I have hit 100% over a seven day period! I’ve cut right down on my carbs and calories for the last two weeks and I’ve lost four pounds, I feel less bloated too, which is a massive bonus. I’ve found it ok really and not been tempted by chocolate, there isn’t any in the house! The odd dark chocolate digestive has sufficed. I’d like to lose about 10 pounds all together. My goal is our holiday to North Wales in five weeks. I don’t suppose I’ll be wearing a bikini but it’s something to aim for. 😉

The hordes are coming today. Two grandchildren at 9.30am. Two daughters and two babies about 12ish and another grandchild after nursery at 3. Going to do an afternoon tea style lunch. Finger sandwiches, tuna, egg, ham, chicken, salmon. I made sausage rolls last night with some spare pastry I had in the freezer and a pack of Cumberland sausage meat, easy peasy! Scotch eggs, bought, scones with jam and cream ( Mr Eggy is the scone maker in the house, mine end up like biscuits) and courgette cake. Crisps of course, there’d be a riot if crisps aren’t supplied.

Have a fabulous Friday. It’s very wet and very windy, Ernesto has left the building to be replaced by Lillian. Very high tides in the region, it’s looking like a few Bank Holidays events may have to be cancelled. :(

Attachments

• IMG_5890.png
    IMG_5890.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
Morning all, 5.7 here. Plumber is coming to give the boiler its annual service this morning, which means I won’t go and ride the pony til this afternoon, probably just as well, I’m hoping the wind might have abated a bit by then.

Morning! Missed yesterday as busy on Bluebell Railway and forgot to post, but it was a 6.6.
This morning, a 6.3 🙂
Really horrid wet weather outside and very windy.
I hope tomorrow is better as I am back on the Railway again.
Blessings

5.4 for me after a night of beer and crisps and a walk home.

Morning

7.6 today, no work for 4 days, so of course I woke up early. Any way a few knitting and crotchet projects I want to get finished this weekend, so I can take a new one on holiday with me. Looked like it rained overnight, but was needed as we have not had much significant rainfall in the last few weeks, But supposed to dry up during the day, still windy.

A 5.8 for me this morning. 🙂

Dez

Morning everyone, another grey and windy start to the day but a happy 6.2 for me earlier.

Have a good day folks and stay well.

Morning all. I’m BG twins with @Robin today with a 5.7

Congratulations on the House Special @miguel81

Fingers crossed you get some helpful news today @ColinUK

Morning everyone. 6.5 for me on waking after one of the flattest nights in quite a while. My annual clinic appointment last week was cancelled the day before but I had already gotten my bloods done at my GP. HbA1c holding steady at 49 (hovers at 48 +/- 1 for past several years). Cholesterol down to 4.1 and BP monitor came back normal, even though my GP readings tend to be a little high on occasion.

Attachments

• IMG_2427.jpeg
    IMG_2427.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 2
Back