Group 7-day waking average?

Is anyone else on the edge of their chairs for the B&IL vs SA rugby this afternoon?

I have an uneasy feeling I’ll be missing it. We are “shepherding“ my SIL somewhat and will be taking her out today, probably to the north Antrim coast. Her husband was ill for a number of years and she’s had a man trying to get his feet under the table for a good few years. My other SIL (there are three sisters, as I may have mentioned) in particular is going a bit over the top trying to keep them apart, which we think may be counter productive.

Good morning. A poor night. Wife was 'off'. Sigh.

5.3 for me this morning.

Out for a long walk in a short while.

Cloudy out there so it should be a tad cooler than of late.
Sorry about the poor night, but well done on the 5.3.

Briefly. We’d all be happy for my SIL to find happiness, but this chap is really really horrible. They knew him growing up in Brookeborough, a small village near Enniskillin. His father had a shop in the village and wasn’t well liked due to a foul temper. He’s just as bad as his father. He’s at odds (putting it mildly) with his ex-wife, his two children, all of his neighbours and most people who ought to matter.

She’s had a torrid time caring for her husband and this chap has recently developed Type 2 D along with a number of other health issues. The last thing she needs is to be caring for someone else again.

Morning all. :D 4.4 here.

Any clothing regulations, whatever the sport or job, are well dodgy to say the least. If you’re uncomfortable jumping up and down on a beach in front of thousands of spectators in just your knickers and bra then you shouldn’t be forced to do so. What’s wrong with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt? I just don’t get it. 😳

Hahaha @Lanny I haven’t heard ‘budgie smugglers’ for ages - how about an emoji, admin?

Morning. 6.3 for me on this grey and damp morning.

Indoor day it is then. Parker Knoll rocking chair to finish and looks like husband will be calling off his cricket match...oh for a bit of warm sunshine 🙂

Have a good day everyone.

Good morning 8.3 today
Hardly surprising to wake to high BS I ate some things yesterday that I shouldn't have yesterday

I’m off work now until Thursday, so can re-charge my batteries
on Monday & Tuesday we have a loft to clear in my Mum‘s house in Newbury
im hopeful the sale on that house goes through soon,
Its been over a year since Mum died and about 8 months since the family home went on the market, keeping fingers crossed this time the sale happens, although I have many happy childhood memories of that home, I’m deaf looking forward to when it’s sold.

Hope everybody has a great weekend 🙂 (I’ve finally found the emojis)

Morning it’s a 4.0 today

Off to my Mums to sort out stuff for when she can move near us, it’s not going too well as the sale has been delayed & has to go through probate before we can complete. Mum is 89 and poorly, my brain is in overload hoping things work out and I keep going hypo multiple times a day- very pleased to see rain & clouds today.

Anyhow, I hope you’re doing ok out there and have a good day 🙂

Morning all. Woke to a 6.1, though 5 mins later alarm told me i was going low and scan showed 4.3 and dropping. I'd only turned over in bed. I might try reducing my basal by half unit as yesterday was struggling to stay in target again.

Have a good Saturday!

Good Morning All
Woke to a 6.1 this morning ( although it was a late start due to TV and Olympics. )
Stay safe everyone. 🙂

Morning

8.8 here

Used econsult yesterday to request an extension on my fit note (it ended on Thursday), they have until the end of the 28th to get back to me and not even sure my health centre is open on Monday, NHS Tayside posted on their social media platforms saying most GP surgeries were closed for a local holiday and to check your surgeries website but seen as ours hasn't updated a thing since May I won't know!

For anyone interested I received the link for donations for the British Heart Foundation in memory of Ralph which I will post as a new thread and in the great sadness thread later today when my phone is charged and I can access my texts! xx

Morning all. 6.9 which coincidentally was exactly what I went to bed on. I think we have all the heat and sun up here. I want cloud and rain. Disclaimer: not too much though! 23 degrees today, yesterday’s promised 26 degrees was more like 28/29, far too hot. 😎

Today we are pleased to announce we have no children and/or grandchildren visiting and needing fed or babysat. No hospital or beautifying appointments. No lunches or dinners to attend. We’re doing nowt! And I can’t wait! Although we are going to attempt a short, flat, nowhere near water and plants ( I’m sick of getting bit) walk. We haven’t been on a walk, walk, for 10 days! 😱

Have a great day everyone. 🙂

5.5 for me earlier. 🙂

Dez

4.8 Had a 3.30am snack waiting for the storm and rain but so far very disappointed :(.

8.8 for me at 8:10

Good morning everyone from Chester - pic is from our room overlooking Chester racecourse 🙂
20210724_103427.jpg

9:54am 5.8 - breakfast - 22g of carbs different from my usual 36g of carbs for 2 rounds of toast because this morning was a croissant with melted cheese on - used carbs and cals, weighed the croissant and entered my own weight of 22g
6:43am waking 5.2 - 16u of tresiba taken
23:37pm bedtime 5.7 - had 1 bag of mini choc chip cookies 13g of carbs
20:21pm teatime 5.7 - eating out - my favourite of scampi, chips and garden peas

I'm worried about these bgls all suddenly being in the 5s - I've posted a thread - Accu-chek Mobile should I change the test cassette? - just updated this thread and it looks like the cassette might be ok 11:25am after breakfast 6.9

Last edited:
Well, I managed a 176 minute walk on the beach in the end. Sand was tough going in places. At least it wasn't hot and sunny.

Good day all. 6.8 @ 7.09 🙂

Back