Group 7-day waking average?

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
She was a classic stereotype of the buttoned up, utterly humourless, beret wearing, galouise smoking, 2CV driving Frenchwoman from some tiny village in rural France.
:D :D:D

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
5.7 this morning after spaghetti bolognese (60g of pasta) and a glass of red last night.
My average for the week is 5.5.
Bang in the middle.

Snowwy

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning all,
Congrats @ColinUK on your HS!
I was close with a 5.4 this morning.
Never been to Switzerland...
Had a visiting couple to our Zoom church last week all the way from bonnie Scotland! They were originally from Boliva so a bit nearer...
I wonder who will turn up later today?
On cat duties for a neighbour later, I hope we can find both of them (the cats that is!)
Blessings Snowwy

Baz.

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Morning All, It's a 5.8 from me this morning

Baz.

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

SueEK

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
@ColinUK well done on your HS. I had a couple of students from Switzerland, does that count. One of them brought back some horse meat when she went home, ugh what a terrible smell in my fridge, freaked me out!
6.7 this morning after a very bad night with stomach pains, debating whether to go back to bed or have a nana nap later, decisions decisions.
Have a good day one and all x

Kaylz

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 1
Morning

Well Bruce turned up about 1pm yesterday afternoon feeling very sorry for himself, moaning and groaning the rest of the day, I’m not cold hearted but I’ve warned him many times these last few weeks about his weekend drinking habits, just has to wait on a phone call about going in for his op, minimum 6 weeks off work but nobody to blame but himself at the end of the day!

Feeling rather emotional today, it’s 10 years since we had our miscarriage and because I’m such a freak and petrified of everything me and Bruce cant even comfort each other with a hug!

Anyways it’s a 6.5 for me today

@Michael12421 I hope you feel better soon, what are we to do with you, eh?

Have a nice day folks
xx

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

HenryBennett

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2

MeeTooTeeTwo

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
5.1 for me this morning. :)
Congratulations @ColinUK on the HS.

Stay safe and well everyone.

Dez

Anitram

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Thanks.

Also taken on a biking holiday - Lake Neuchâtel. My mother was born in Neuchâtel.

View attachment 14957
I've only been to Switzerland once, in 1968. Stayed at Lake Lugano. Lovely, and stunning scenery. I have a box of around 200 slides (remember them?) from that holiday. Might retrieve them from the loft now and see what memories they bring back.

One memory I do have is that while there we had the hottest day I've ever experienced at 109F. I've never forgotten it.

Anyway, 5.4 on yet another sunny morning.

Martin

eggyg

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 3c
Snap @Robin 5.9 for me too. I have just risen from my pit though! Mr Eggy making himself useful by cooking the full English whilst I sit and do nowt! I still feel tired, I might join @SueEK in a nana nap later. Congratulations @ColinUK on the HS. Have a good day everyone. :)