Group 7-day waking average?

Happy good morning peeps - April showers here today but warm!
A 7.3 for me today - only to be expected! 😳 DF
Great to see you all have good numbers today :D

Morning everyone, feeling a little more normal after brekky and a coffee, I look like a zombie in the morning lol, anyhow it's a 6.7 for me x
And you're a happy bunny today Kaylz x

a doctor on GMB this morning who said Type 2 Diabetes should be renamed Walking Deficiency Syndrome!😱Someone emailed in & stated he had been active all his life had Type 2. The doc replied by saying he must have late onset Type 1
. Ass. :(

5.7 @ 5.38am, yesterday was 6.1 @ 6.52am, 6.2 @ 7.29am the day before. I have no consistency with rising times apparently. Also, I was in a bad mood all yesterday because the Surgery receptionist phoned me and the doc said re strips "She doesn't need them." :( Good news is they gave my other sister lancets for the meter our other sister gave her, so that's good. She's on Metformin though, so maybe you have to be on meds to get strips and stuff.

5.7 @ 5.38am, yesterday was 6.1 @ 6.52am, 6.2 @ 7.29am the day before. I have no consistency with rising times apparently. Also, I was in a bad mood all yesterday because the Surgery receptionist phoned me and the doc said re strips "She doesn't need them." :( Good news is they gave my other sister lancets for the meter our other sister gave her, so that's good. She's on Metformin though, so maybe you have to be on meds to get strips and stuff.
You're waking averages are good though Ditto - mean doctor of yours 😡

Ditto even when you are on Metformin you don't get the strips ...or have a hard time getting them on prescription...only if you take medication that can cause a hypo...then they have to give them...just got my GP to prescribe them after nine months of funding my own...for someone who is managing their diabetes by diet & exercise alone...your numbers are so good...I take Metformin...and I am only just getting to those levels consistently...don't be so hard on yourself...doing so well.

Good morning with an added pinch and a punch 🙂 10.2 for me after I over treated a 2.0 last night, ho hum, I'll get the hang of this one day.... 😉
That DF needs a dam good pinch...and a powerful punch (or two) Flower.

Morning all, a 5.8 today - not helped by the flaming cat bouncing around at 5am, jumping on the bed, eating my hair and scraping endlessly at the wardrobe doors...😡
Good numbers despite the cat's extreme efforts...I have one here that does exactly the same PM...shall I send him over?.

Happy good morning peeps - April showers here today but warm!
A 7.3 for me today - only to be expected! 😳 DF
Great to see you all have good numbers today :D
Not bad...but not your usual...stress WL...breathe...relax...after next week you'll be flying.

Not bad...but not your usual...stress WL...breathe...relax...after next week you'll be flying.
Thank you Bubbsie - you're thoughtful - you hit the nail on the head there and yes I look forward to gaining control again - it amazes me how undue stress and suchlike can affect the bgls. x

Ditto even when you are on Metformin you don't get the strips ...or have a hard time getting them on prescription...only if you take medication that can cause a hypo...then they have to give them...just got my GP to prescribe them after nine months of funding my own...for someone who is managing their diabetes by diet & exercise alone...your numbers are so good...I take Metformin...and I am only just getting to those levels consistently...don't be so hard on yourself...doing so well.

There's no consistency Bubbsie. I get testing strips and lancets on diet alone but suspect it's down to the attitude of your GP. Mine certainly isn't a tow the line type! :D

Even when i was Gliclizide i only got 50 a month on script. Still get 50 a month but stopped the Gliclizide 9 months ago.

Hey Mark you'll soon be a light weight with the way you're losing those kg's:D
It's weird! I've been around the 15 - 16 stone mark for over 20 years, found it very difficult to lose weight. Then D came along & with dropping the carbs it's just falling off. It's more uncomfortable sitting on hard seats now though.:confused:

It's weird! I've been around the 15 - 16 stone mark for over 20 years, found it very difficult to lose weight. Then D came along & with dropping the carbs it's just falling off. It's more uncomfortable sitting on hard seats now though.:confused:
So - as much as you didnt want D, in a way it has done you a great favour really so far as your weight is concerned - do you find your Diabetes easier to control now or is it still a daily challenge for you? You appear to me to be ever enthusiastic with your varied diet - or has it become second nature to you now? You obviously enjoy experimenting with food.

Back