Forgive me for I have sinned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pork pies all good, but I tell thee I could eat scotch eggs for breakfast lunch and dinner! Now they are defo all mine, I'm trying to pass an act in parliment to say so!

Pork pies all good, but I tell thee I could eat scotch eggs for breakfast lunch and dinner! Now they are defo all mine, I'm trying to pass an act in parliment to say so!

OOOOO....sausage rolls for me please......🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

Mmmm Scotch Eggs !!! they need to be all mine though . :D:D

okay they're second but I can share them!

Hahahaha...course you can...hey this list is growing...pork pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs......:D

Heidi
xx🙂

Hahahaha...course you can...hey this list is growing...pork pies, sausage rolls, scotch eggs......

Heidi
xx🙂

Ok OK I'm in the act of sinning now with a 175g bag of Giant Chocolate Buttons 😱😱 sod it today , I dont want to be Diabetic :(

lol, my dinner last night was so carby it was unreal! Bratwurst sausages, chips and garlic bread followed by a chocolate bar 😱

Ok OK I'm in the act of sinning now with a 175g bag of Giant Chocolate Buttons 😱sod it today , I dont want to be Diabetic :(

Hehehehehee......You do right hun......:D...enjoy them....mmmmm...I've just had a wispa.....lol

Heidi
xx🙂

Hehehehehee......You do right hun......:D...enjoy them....mmmmm...I've just had a wispa.....lol

Heidi
xx🙂

Well sod Diabetes its taking the p*** today and Ive had two random high readings grrrrrr bas***d 😡 Ive had to correct twice and I cba now so its depression and a bag of Chocolate Buttons 😱

I'm not a chocolate made person, but I do love a wispa, well pleased they brought them back! mind you haven't had one for months!

I'm not a chocolate made person, but I do love a wispa, well pleased they brought them back! mind you haven't had one for months!

Aye.... they still taste the same...but they've shrunk in size..from what I can remember.....lol

Heidi
xx🙂

Mini celebration, and we had dominos pizza, ice cream and strawberries, I can feel my eyes already darn it, bloomin D!😡

Mini celebration, and we had dominos pizza, ice cream and strawberries, I can feel my eyes already darn it, bloomin D!😡

Naughty Naughty Ross 😱😱 Ive sinned too tonight if it makes you feel any better . sinning is so much fun though lol

Anyone got any thoughts on how many carbs in the following? I have no frigging idea!!

2 fat spring rolls, probably 5inches long and 2.5 inches diameter!!

1 portion of house special chow mein, big tub full approx size 8inches dia, 2 inches high!

Anyone got any thoughts on how many carbs in the following? I have no frigging idea!!

1 portion of house special chow mein, big tub full approx size 8inches dia, 2 inches high!

The book I use suggests about 10g for a spring roll (say average so if they're really big maybe add a bit) and 55g for large chow mein but again I suppose that's quite subjective...

Good luck, sounds like a good dinner!

According to a list I have (I think from BDEC) "an average portion" - and it gives no indication what size that is! - of chow mein is about 60 g of CHO. I can't find your spring rolls anywhere though.

At any rate -ENJOY - and worry about the consequences in a couple of hours when you can either eat more, or inject more!

Been craving some chip shop chips for weeks, but the wife won't have them in the house as she's dieting (again).

Finally got some tonight as I'm not at home. Only problem was, after eating half a dozen chips I felt bloated and couldn't eat any more. Didn't even taste that good :(

Cheers guys, knew I could rely on you lot!

I actually didn't think I would manage it all as my appetite has gone down, but i've been on my feet the last few days and was rather hungry.

I think I'll assume it's 100 grams and keep an eye on things!!

Thanks again

Well my oh my oh my, tonight I know the carbs but I'm not impressed with myself!:(

one Carb loaded Pizza, then some gu-ey chocolate fondant tarte! and so far just the one bottle of vino!

I'll be good the morrow😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back