Extremely High Bloods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, good luck from me too, and all the best

Thanks all, Ive had yet again no success with my GP only the Diabetes team and giving me this Freestyle Libre which is helping loads. Additionally I had my MH assessment this morning and I feel worse than I did before, no help at all, nothing they can do, then again im just one of 8 million others.

Thanks all, Ive had yet again no success with my GP only the Diabetes team and giving me this Freestyle Libre which is helping loads. Additionally I had my MH assessment this morning and I feel worse than I did before, no help at all, nothing they can do, then again im just one of 8 million others.
Sorry you’re feeling worse, I can’t think of anything helpful to say as I had a rubbish phone call myself today that left me feeling similar and am drained from that, but just wanted to reply to let you know there are people that care here.

Sorry you’re feeling worse, I can’t think of anything helpful to say as I had a rubbish phone call myself today that left me feeling similar and am drained from that, but just wanted to reply to let you know there are people that care here.
Oh hey Lucy, am so sorry to hear that, we could always try and help each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back