Diabetes Support UK Challenge! We're off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 30 miles walking and rowing since the last post (the sound of the bugle fades into the distance).

I've clocked up 5 mile walk today and a 3.6 hypo lol 😛

I've totted it up and I can claim a total of 55 miles since my last post. That's walking, cycling and rowing.

The rowing's coming on a bit recently. The lack of bananas and vastly reduced caffeine intake seems to have improved things. I still get mini-cramps at night, but atleast they're the ones that I can simply stretch out without having to get up!

I think I'll re-introduce the bananas at some point and see whether they do contribute to the problem or not.

Well, we've had a bit of a break over the festive season, but time to get back on track with our virtual tour!

Since the last update we have covered a total of 330 miles! We've travelled from Truro to Croydon, via Paignton, Bournemouth (woo!), Southampton and Brighton!

trurotocroydon.jpg

Paignton:

paignton-seafront-31071.jpg

Bournemouth (woo!):

Bournemouth.jpg

Southampton:

Southampton.jpg

Pretty soon we'll be heading off to the continent to tour Europe - get your passports ready!

Total od 10 miles on the teadmill over the holidays - until I caught a cold!

Richard

Since the school went back on Wednesday, I have walked 10 miles, and cycled (at the gym as we have more snow today) 8.6.

I have looked out my passport but am wondering if we all need to swim or can we get the ferry across? :D

Since the school went back on Wednesday, I have walked 10 miles, and cycled (at the gym as we have more snow today) 8.6.

I have looked out my passport but am wondering if we all need to swim or can we get the ferry across? :D

Don't worry, we're walking through the Chunnel! (Did I say don't worry? 😱)

:D

Started my new year cycle with a 10 mile trek this morning !!

only just seen this post.... can I join in?

I've walked a total of 10 miles this week :D

Oh goodness! If we've resurrected this, I've got a lot of adding up to do!!

Andy 🙂

I swimmed 16 lengths of the pool today does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back