curry and rice on wednesday 10th march

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Steph, i brought him home from school at 2pm because he went up to 20 something after a correction etc.. Then i rang medtronic when we got home to ask them what the problem was and whilst i was talking to them he went up to 32! We just used his pen to inject and did a set change. He went down a bit - but then went to taekwando and came out at 13! Not sure what happened to be honest with you. Maybe its one of those lovely diabetes fairies!😱:DBev

im guessing he dont often hit such high numbers, seems weird maybe adreinne will have explanation she preety good with them 😛😉

He hasnt been that high since he was diagnosed. He did once go 'HI' on his meter after swimming - but we didnt know you couldnt exercise when high at the time - he was on MDI. Strange thing was he didnt seem to feel any different at 32! Maybe he wasnt high for long enough to feel the symptoms. Thanks for asking Steph.🙂Bev x

He hasnt been that high since he was diagnosed. He did once go 'HI' on his meter after swimming - but we didnt know you couldnt exercise when high at the time - he was on MDI. Strange thing was he didnt seem to feel any different at 32! Maybe he wasnt high for long enough to feel the symptoms. Thanks for asking Steph.🙂Bev x

Yes well when i hit my 32 i did not know an awful lot about it that was the night i got admitted into hospital,Ach no need to thank me hun xx

p.s you know you where saying about alex going onto msn is they no plans for him wanting to join here?

Hiya Bev

Wow I hope Alex is ok now. Did Medtronic ever tell you what that alarm was on his pump and why it appeared, the one we spoke about earlier.

I guess this all happened after. Glad you got it sorted.

Hya!
The alarm history showed 'no delivery' of lunchtime bolus - then the message flashed up - the one i asked you about. Medtronic werent sure and said it could have been a blockage in tubing or a faulty reservoir - so i changed the lot. Still not really sure - will see what he is like tomorrow.🙂Bev x

sorry i didnt do the curry night as a lot of things have been happening i will post my results when i do

Thats ok Twinnie, will look forward to reading your results. I hope everything is ok now? 🙂Bev x

Hya!
The alarm history showed 'no delivery' of lunchtime bolus - then the message flashed up - the one i asked you about. Medtronic werent sure and said it could have been a blockage in tubing or a faulty reservoir - so i changed the lot. Still not really sure - will see what he is like tomorrow.🙂Bev x

Hi

I hope he is ok today and no more messages - they are worrying aren't they as they take you by surprise as well !

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back