Bloods not lowering (TW)

I'm not myself. Think I need to be seen.

Sugars are at 11. Just had tea. The new meds are making me feel like a zombie. One min I'm fine the next suicidal. Think I need to be seen at the hospital. Is anyone here nearby Exeter in Devon ?
New meds can certainly take a while to get used to. How long has it been since you started them? If you think you need to be seen at hospital, I can help you by phoning for an ambulance for you. I know you've mentioned your mum would go mad, but from what you've told us, your safety and health is the priority. You can private message me your location.

New meds can certainly take a while to get used to. How long has it been since you started them? If you think you need to be seen at hospital, I can help you by phoning for an ambulance for you. I know you've mentioned your mum would go mad, but from what you've told us, your safety and health is the priority. You can private message me your location.
It's been 3 months or maybe a little longer. Horrible stuff according to the world wide Web.

Lots of stuff online, be careful what you trust. Some of it can be frightening to read. Is today the worst you've felt since being on them?

I'm not myself. Think I need to be seen.

@ME3 Please let Anna help you. She can sort things for you and help you shoulder the burden of getting help. You’ll then have the support of the hospital and they’ll help you feel more yourself and more at ease. You can hand over all the stress to others and have some mental space.

Correct, I can help 🙂

Thank you
Yes this is the worst I've felt.

I'm glad you've felt able to reach out to the community even though you're feeling like this. That's a lot of courage! I'm going to PM you.

I'm glad you've felt able to reach out to the community even though you're feeling like this. That's a lot of courage! I'm going to PM you.
Okay many thanks. Sorry if I upset anyone.

Oh here we go again. Bloods skyrocketing. Had 8 units and a healthy dinner. Now shot up to 16

Oh here we go again. Bloods skyrocketing. Had 8 units and a healthy dinner. Now shot up to 16
What time was tea? Was it not less than an hour ago? What did you have?

I had mash potatoes, runner beans and a low fat turkey chilly

How long ago? Did you carb count or estimate?

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere, have you mentioned how long ago you were diagnosed?

Have you been told to take 8 units since diagnoses or more recently?

Have you been told to take 8 units since diagnoses or more recently?
I've not seen a specific diabetic nurse in over two years

Oh no, how comes?

Back