Before Tea/Evening Meal

At 15 20 it was 8.2 . 2 hrs post lunch Not eaten since then Before dinner its back up to s dreaded 11.5 again . I guess my pain killer has worn off too. Then 2hrs post ends up 10.7. I'll never understand why it goes down after I eat and up when I dont.

Last edited:
And it's a 6.0 for me pre-dinner on this very hot afternoon.

4.9 today - very warm hereabouts today.

5.8 this evening, not feeling 100% (I think something viral thought covid test yesterday was negative) so didn't feel to to making a proper salad. Had the last few teaspoons of houmous, some Stilton with mango and ginger, and a whole punnet of strawberries. 8.6 an hour later... tried to get to sleep early but having had a couple of hours nap in the early evening my brain isn't cooperating and shutting down even though I'm tired

5.8 this evening, not feeling 100% (I think something viral thought covid test yesterday was negative) so didn't feel to to making a proper salad. Had the last few teaspoons of houmous, some Stilton with mango and ginger, and a whole punnet of strawberries. 8.6 an hour later... tried to get to sleep early but having had a couple of hours nap in the early evening my brain isn't cooperating and shutting down even though I'm tired
Not good when you feel your tired but csnt relax enough to sleep. Hopefully you will settle soon. i too likewise feel a bit the same sleep wise but i ate a good meal .

Evening all, it is an 8.2 for me on another sweltering and humid afternoon.

7.5 so almost there

Thought the heat was breaking as it was not to bad after lunch but no the heat built up from mid-afternoon as bizarrely did my BG! Was ~7 but now 9.3! :(

Washing my Juzo and stump socks for tomorrow's physio as they got soaked in perspiration doing my afternoon exercises!

Last edited:
5.2 for me tonight, but feeling off all day.

IMG_9805.png
Today’s graph. Was eating a load of stuff earlier, so 5.8 at the moment

5.4 tonight.

With fueling up before physio I went from ~12 to ~6 during the session. It continued to drop and I had my usual lunch. BG remained steady till about 5:00 when I had an attack of Phantom Pain. Climbed steeply to 13.4! :(

Had some light showers but not much fresher. Hopefully tonight? The radio on the ambulance said the weather was cloudy with rain in the next hour or two. Eight hours later only a light shower , and definitely no thunder and lightning! (appropriate emoji)

And it was a 5.4 for me this fine evening.

We were going to have some light rain on two occasions here earlier but none appeared so it's out with the
watering can for me shortly.

Back