Before Tea/Evening Meal

Went into town, and bought a pair of sketchers, and 2 new pairs of jeans. They are a little tight atm, but the way I'm losing they will fit ok in 2 weeks or so.
Colours not quite accurate, the one pair is a muted salmon, the other generally looks brown, but not entirely. I have a liking for including non-blue jeans in my wardrobe, and atm I only have a blue or a lovely burgundy pair, and both getting too big for me.
I'm totally knackered now and my garmin says I've had a stressful day (body battery down to 29 / 100.
20240806_184056_10.jpg

And it was a 5.6 for me this sunny evening.

And it's a lowly 4.4 for me this fine evening, been burning up o much sugar working today!!

After a grueling physio session including the 10yd x 10cm hurdles (sad as I used to do the 440yd hurdles) fought hypos for much of the afternoon. Now 6.2!

Today it is what they call a Len, a 7, on another thread. Feel somewhat drained after getting psyched up for an eye injection to have it cancelled a few hours before. The amount of stress created by the NHS is horrendous! :(
Sorry i really can imagine how id feel really frustrated .
i know id be talking myself to go and then cancelled id feel so disappointed.
Try and have a good weekend don’t let them win as they will not even give it another thought

Evening all, It was a 7.5 for me pre-dinner this fine sunny evening.

After three hours of bowling this afternoon and a one-hour bike ride this evening, I'm exhausted.

5.3 followed by our last evening meal in Bulgaria.
Beer, mussels, chicken and potato, and then a pudding that consisted of carbs. Oh, and beer.

So far peak BG is 8.0
Now sitting at 5.9

Expecting it to go up when the pudding hits me.

Fairly pleased with a 7.3. After yesterday's frustration I added a few naughties to my supermarket shop - a pork and pickle pork pie and a Cumberland Scotch egg. I had then with about six cherry tomatoes, drizzled in balsamic, and an alcohol free Guinness. Delicious but naughty! :rofl:

Evening all, it was a 7.1 for me pre-dinner this fine evening.

Need an early night tonight me thinks so, goodnight all.....

Back