Before Tea/Evening Meal

5.2 today, which is about like usual.

It's bedtime and I'm just posting my pre-dinner reading of 6.7 so, night night, zzzzz

A 6.1 for me on this lovely summer day.

5.0 even today.

After a lunchtime hypo (following very early breakfast) I stayed between 5 and 7 till around 5:00. It then started creeping but no idea if Basal was running out or it was the nerve pain that redressing seems to kick off. So before supper 8.6! :(

And it's a sunny 7.1 for me pre-dinner this very warm evening.

7.9 before dinner today. It's been a while since I saw such numbers but I expected it as my lunch was pepper stuffed with rice (the first time I've had rice since my diagnosis) + the temperature was almost 41C. This heat is killing me!

4.2?! (Checked and it was 4.4 so not wrong…)

And it's a 5.2 for me this fine sunny and very warm day, recorded a 33.2c in my garden and that was
in the shade -no wonder I feel exhausted.... 🙂

5.2 for me too. I of course spent the hottest day thus far this year in polyester robes and a velvet hat watching my undergrads and MA students graduate today. But now annual leave for two weeks!

4.9 after being out all day at Wakehurst Garden 😎

Visuted many moons ago. I syuspect it would be hard to get around now unless they hire mobility scooters out. Remember the vast array of meadows and pastures, the Millennium Seed Bank and an excellent lunch with a local ale.

Oh, and my BG today 5.4. Sure being free of early doors appointments helps as in sync all day.

And a 5.8 for me tonight. Not a glimpse of sunshine today just grey skies and very humid.

4.7 for me tonight, and an excellent start to my time off.

you all utterly amaze and impress m. My BG has never been in single figures except three years ago when I went on a keto diet. It only lasted a couple of months I hated it. However tonight after a very small tea because I have slept a lot today which I think might have something more to do with my heart rather than diabetes my BG was 9.9.

Last edited:
5.2 for me, which was good, as I had a Shakshouka and two massive chunks of bread for lunch!

Back