Wordle - Quordle Thread

Wordle 485 3/6

And just squeaked in with Octordle ...

Daily Octordle #266
Score: 73

The score is just the summation of all your guesses with a default of 14 if you fail to guess a word. The lowest possible score is 36 and the highest 112 - the lower the score the better you are doing!

P.S. Are you from Yorkshire?
Thanks for the explanation.
Nope! Further north... Durham lass born and bred.

Wordle in three again today.

Wordle in 4 today. Not bothering with all the others.

Wordle in three. Haven’t time for the others, they might just have be weekend ones!

Wordle in 4. Off to do the weekly shop now, no time for the others today.
Oh no, cracked while I was finishing my cuppa. Quordle in 4,6,7,8.

Last edited:
1665990368911.png

Wordle in 3 but Quordle bested me I'm afraid. :-(

Wordle in 3 but struggled with Nerdle - just got it in 5

Wordle in a very mediocre 4 today.
Got Quordle in 8 but it took me ages to get the last bottom right with only 3 gold letters and nothing else that looked like they could go with them. Not happy about that one at all.
Got Octordle reasonably easily with my usual score of 60.

Tried that Squardle linked above by @42istheanswer last night and I could spend a whole day on that and not get close!!

Daily Octordle #266
7️⃣9️⃣
3️⃣
4️⃣

Score: 69

That was headscratching!

Daily Quordle 266
3️⃣7️⃣
9️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜

So close.. I am not convinced lower left is a proper word....

I managed Squaredle today but it took several goes and far too much time and I had my first attempt at Nerdle and found that really difficult but got there in 4 in the end. Think it will take me a few goes to figure that one out.... As someone suggested may need to trim it back to just a couple otherwise I won't get anything done!
So close.. I am not convinced lower left is a proper word....
Don't you mean the lower right?

I managed Squaredle today but it took several goes and far too much time and I had my first attempt at Nerdle and found that really difficult but got there in 4 in the end. Think it will take me a few goes to figure that one out.... As someone suggested may need to trim it back to just a couple otherwise I won't get anything done!

Don't you mean the lower right?
Indeed! I started out left handed but went to a CofE skool in a small village where I was forced to write with my right. I have been confused since as I do some things left handed but others right handed!

Congrats on the HS this morning! 🙂

Wordle 486 2/6

⬜
⬜
72.png
72.png
72.png

72.png
72.png
72.png
72.png
72.png

Daily Octordle #267
4️⃣
5️⃣

6️⃣
9️⃣

7️⃣
72.png

72.png
8️⃣

Score: 62

Squandering my luck on puzzles!

Bad Quordle Day! My new starters let me down and then I got bogged down in the top one towards the bedroom wall (too early for this right/left nonsense - the occasional ophthalmologist gets quite annoyed) which had too many options! :(

Just remembered it is the left as it is the side of my amputation and that's a LBKA! :(Screenshot_20221018_065907.jpg

Did better than yesterday morning, happily. Almost got stumped by yet another US spelling, though.
1666076321637.png

Back