Wordle - Quordle Thread

Not my best day by a long chalk....
Wordle in 4
Quordle 6 5 7 8 with one life left
And just scraped through Octordle with a whopping 75 for my score.

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 7,5,6,9
Octordle in 61 with one life left. Was storming through, but had a choice of 2 words on the last go, and picked the wrong one first.

Yes, but apparently it is an impossibility.... 🙄

Indeed it is! The highest winning score is the summation of the last eight gueeses, i.e. from 6 to 13 which is 76. The highest losing score = 8 x 14 = 112 which is the number of lbs in a cwt'! I will let the reader work out the lowest possible winning score! 🙂

Morning all. Pretty mediocre start to the year for me, I'm afraid, game-wise. I had to look up my dictionary to confirm one of the Quordle answers, but at least I learned a new word which is always a good thing.
Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 08.23.40.png

Pretty poor start to the puzzle year for me too.
Wordle in 4
Got a flier with Quordle, then got bogged down with top right but got there in the end 4 8 3 5
Octordle on my last life with another whopping score of 74

Pretty poor start to the puzzle year for me too.
Wordle in 4
Got a flier with Quordle, then got bogged down with top right but got there in the end 4 8 3 5
Octordle on my last life with another whopping score of 74
It’s funny, isn’t it, I was the other way round.
I got Wordle in 4, but then struggled on Quordle (7,8,9,3) but had one of my better scores, 58 with two lives left, on Octordle.

It’s funny, isn’t it, I was the other way round.
I got Wordle in 4, but then struggled on Quordle (7,8,9,3) but had one of my better scores, 58 with two lives left, on Octordle.
I do think that your starting word can make all the difference with these puzzles but this morning with Quordle, the first 3 words were just blinding inspiration from relatively few letters and then I really struggled with the remaining one even though I had 3 letters, they were all common ones that could go anywhere and multiple options.

Failed in Wordle this morning. I had the last three letters on second guess and looked promising and
then ……. However Nerdle in 3 so not so bad.

Well all completed 10 mins after midnight and a much better effort than yesterday ...
Wordle in 4 again.
Quordle 5 2 4 6 so a final score of 17 if I am not mistaken.
Octordle with 2 lives left and a score of 56. Interestingly I got them all in order apart from the last two where I got 7 before 8. Not had that happen before as I normally dot about according to what looks promising to work on.

Started with a promising 3 for Wordle, then went downhill.
Quordle in 5,3,6,8, one life left.
Octordle scraped home on the last go with 75.

Mixed set of results today. Wordle in 3 but my sense of optimism soon went as I failed Quordle with (6, 4, 7, F) with a score of 24. Needed one more word. Then after four goes realised I was doing it in sequence in Octordle so went for it and scraped in on 65. Nearly failed but fortuneately spotted I was using an invalid letter before hitting the RTN!

Screenshot_20230102_084647.jpg

Screenshot_20230102_084558.jpg

Screenshot_20230102_084308.jpg

Good start, but lousy finish. Quordle sucks this morning.
Screenshot 2023-01-03 at 07.50.55.png

One of my better days
Wordle in 3
Quordle in 6,5,4,2, one of my better efforts.
Octordle in 60 with one life left. Got off to a storming start, but faltered a bit towards the end.

Very poor result today which reflects my state of mind and inability to focus...
Wordle in 5
Quordle 4 8 6 3 with a total score of 21 and 1 life left.
Crashed and burned on Octordle. I had one life left on my final word and got it wrong with the actual word being an anagram of my guess, which was really frustrating.

Well, not much better this morning. All completed in about 14 mins after midnight.... maybe I should have taken longer...
Wordle in 4
Quordle I wiped out on the bottom left with only one letter and far too many possibilities for the last life.
Octordle on my last life but with a surprising score of just 60. I obviously started well and lost it at the end.

These are yesterday's results. I had taken screenshots but fell asleep posting I was that tired. Can't recall the words bit Wordle in 3, Quordle in 8 (7, 6, 4, 8) making a poor score of 25 and Octordle with one life left and a score of 66.

Screenshot_20230104_075210.jpg

Screenshot_20230104_075122.jpg

Screenshot_20230104_075034.jpg

Back