Wordle - Quordle Thread

Thank you for the good wishes. Saw the same consultant but we had a much more productive exchange as I will now have an MRI. Sadly things are slightly worse and I will report in my Poorly Leg thread.

Just did Wordle and was very lucky as only had one solution after two goes!

Screenshot_20231220-111256~2.png

Thank you for the good wishes. Saw the same consultant but we had a much more productive exchange as I will now have an MRI. Sadly things are slightly worse and I will report in my Poorly Leg thread.

Just did Wordle and was very lucky as only had one solution after two goes!

View attachment 28610

Finished Quordle and Octordle now. Got the hump when my score was bumped from the teens to the twenties by a silly word! Octordle was going well until last two words so a Mikey in the Middle total score.

Wordle 5
Quordle in 8 for 23 (6, 8, 7, 2)
Octordle in 12 for 62

Total Score another two fat ladies at 88!

Despite the fact I have an early start might try tomorrow's in an hour as I had a couple of hours kip!

So today’s attempt at Wordle saw it completed in 3. Still not going to try Quordle.

Another disaster for me, despite a great start, particularly in Octordle but then it all went to pot!
Wordle in 4
Quordle 8 3 4 6 = 21
Octordle Failed on not just one but two! = DNF for me again!

Weak but finished at least
9 4 6 8 = 27
Makes 95

A tricky bunch this morning I thought with lots of options available. (I did actually look up yesterday what four letter ending is the most common - turns out to be 'ight' with 9 possible first letters.)

Started with a 3 for Wordle, then 3, 7, 4, 8 so a 22 for Quordle, and ending with a 56 for Octordle. Total of 81 leaves @MikeyBikey still out in front.

Pleased to report I have success this morning! Doubt it will be a winning score but at least I have a score....
Wordle in 4
Quordle 5 6 8 7 = 26
Octordle for 56

Total = 86

Morning and another 3 for me in Wordle 🙂

Matching @Robin here with an 80
4 7 5 8 = 24

Bit of a late post! Started just after midnight but game up as I bogged down in Quordle. Then had wheelchair (never an engineer more a potato peeler if chef is a food engineer) guy came. Not happy as he put on a set of solid rubber wheels which have appalling grip in damp conditions. Was also meant to have call about change on pain meds but it never happened and then found they closed at lunchtime! :( Anyway finished Wordling and a Mikey in the Middle! ;rofl:

Wordle in 4
Quordle in 8 23 (7, 3, 5, 8)
Octordle in 11 for 58

Total Score 85

Saturday’s Wordle completed in 4

Back