• Please Remember: Members are only permitted to share their own experiences. Members are not qualified to give medical advice. Additionally, everyone manages their health differently. Please be respectful of other people's opinions about their own diabetes management.

Where are you?

Like @NotWorriedAtAll I chose not to share too much identifying information on a public forum.
I confess my birthday is incorrect. On another forum, I have changed my gender.

Talking of birthday information, tomorrow is my “internet birthday”. Anyone who asks for a birthday when I don’t think they need it gets given my internet birthday. For the last few days, online shops have been offering me birthday discount codes. It’s like having a second birthday each year.
And using the same internet birthday for everyone, i don’t forget it if they ask for identification purposes.
This is really good cyber security advice. Loving it

We are also technically Derbyshire- but it’s Glossop so we touch the Peak District but are more like “Tameside” and we border that many other counties - Cheshire, Greater Manchester, South Yorkshire and West Yorkshire.

Love it here been here nearly 3 years from Warrington

I left the UK for 12 years but Coventry was always home and I returned in 2008.
You can take the kid out of Coventry but can't take Coventry out of the kid.

Ah, I came here as a student in 1989 and did a couple of degrees at both Universities. Then I went up to Sheffield (To do another one!) for a few years and ended up getting a job back here when I graduated (GPT/Marconi)... always managed to find good jobs in Cov, and the area we live in is really quite nice.

Ozstralia

Deepest darkest Lincolnshire - where there is nothing and no-one.... or that's how it feels sometimes... :)

I’m in Somerset. A good place to be to get elsewhere, but also has pleasant gentle surroundings.

Well I’m still in the midlands but in about 5 hours Tenerife …. See you later suckers :rofl:
Safe journey and have a great time and say "Hi" to my brother whilst you are there. If I had known I would have given you a hug to take for him.... would happily give you one for yourself too :D.... but really miss giving my brother a hug and with him being phobic about flying and me having all my animals I hardly ever get to see him. :( Have a super dooper time!

Safe journey and have a great time and say "Hi" to my brother whilst you are there. If I had known I would have given you a hug to take for him.... would happily give you one for yourself too :D.... but really miss giving my brother a hug and with him being phobic about flying and me having all my animals I hardly ever get to see him. :( Have a super dooper time!
Ahh thanks so much. It’s so beautiful where I am. Probably the nicest holiday spot I’ve been to. Well I’m working my way round the island hugging random men just on the off chance :rofl:

I'm in Bristol :)

Ahh thanks so much. It’s so beautiful where I am. Probably the nicest holiday spot I’ve been to. Well I’m working my way round the island hugging random men just on the off chance :rofl:
Love it!! Will tell my brother to look out for a gorgeous blond woman and stand in line to wait his turn... He lives just outside Puerto and he gives the best hugs in the world and he is daft as a brush. Hopefully that narrows it down a bit for you. :D You are going to be shattered by the end of your holiday! :rolleyes: Really appreciate the effort you are putting in on my behalf. ;)

Love it!! Will tell my brother to look out for a gorgeous blond woman and stand in line to wait his turn... He lives just outside Puerto and he gives the best hugs in the world and he is daft as a brush. Hopefully that narrows it down a bit for you. :D You are going to be shattered by the end of your holiday! :rolleyes: Really appreciate the effort you are putting in on my behalf. ;)
Gorgeous blonde… oh stop it… no carry on lol
Well I’m in Costa Adeje. Your brother sounds adorable! It’s been raining here all day, so just jumping on various buses and having a nosy.

Well I’m still in the midlands but in about 5 hours Tenerife …. See you later suckers :rofl:
I’ve just got back from Tenerife .. and am now in the midlands. Enjoy

I’m currently on the Amalfi coast! Have a good time in Tenerife.

Low carb eating is proving quite easy in Italy.

I'm in Cornwall.
I’m so jealous. I love Cornwall always spend Christmas there. Particularly rock, noticed Gordon Ramseys house was on the market when I went at Easter… thinking about making the purchase :rofl:

I’m so jealous. I love Cornwall always spend Christmas there. Particularly rock, noticed Gordon Ramseys house was on the market when I went at Easter… thinking about making the purchase :rofl:
Rock, and Gordon's house, are stunning! Go for it, you won't regret it :rofl:
I do feel lucky to live here, I love it.

Back