Snack (4pm): Watermelon, pineapple, yoghurt, pistachios {112 Cal / 16.4g Carbs}

Dinner (7pm): Celeriac & apple soup {49 Cal / 9.6g Carbs}
Salmon & king prawn lasagne / Soave (4oz) {496 Cal / 37.1g Carbs}
Spiced plums, vanilla ice cream {104 Cal / 15.2g Carbs}

4 cups of coffee too

Calories 1726
Carbs 176.1g
Protein 86.7g
Fat 57.1g (Sat Fat 12.0g / Trans fat 0.4g)

All food cooked from scratch, if you would like any recipes please just ask

Yesterday
Tea
B: 1 Sunflower & pumpkin seed toast with 1/2 avocado & 2 poached eggs, water.
Tea
L: Ham butty on Hovis Nimble wholemeal, a few grapes, Mullerlight Greek yogurt.
Tea
T: Bolognese on Ebly with some grated cheese on top, cognac & tonic.
Water

Brunch. Was very hungry Ryvita’s with liversausage, an apple and a coffee
D. 2 beautiful T finest Cumberland pork sausages, a pile of fried onions, a little frozen mash, peas and a Coke Zero.
S. Some walnuts , sparkling water
I went downhill here. Had a before bed snack of a lovely fruit scone which I didn’t bolus for as it was right before bed . I don’t have a hanging head in shame emoji

@Lanny , I hope you feel better today.

D. 2 beautiful T finest Cumberland pork sausages, a pile of fried onions, a little frozen mash, peas and a Coke Zero.
I went downhill here. Had a before bed snack of a lovely fruit scone which I didn’t bolus for as it was right before bed . I don’t have a hanging head in shame emoji

Well, I woke up with a slightly lower BS of 9.2. But, still a restless night as both my arms hurt! Hopefully today will be better! I have a better clue to the guessing game of doses thanks to yesterday!🙄

If I was dishonest I would say yes :D

Ah!🙄 The ready made frozen mash you get in pellets, usually around 8 per scoop of mash, & you just used a few pellets? That's actually quite convenient for better BS control: don't have to eat a full scoop!

Reactions: Ljc
Well, I woke up with a slightly lower BS of 9.2. But, still a restless night as both my arms hurt! Hopefully today will be better! I have a better clue to the guessing game of doses thanks to yesterday!🙄
You have my sympathy, My flu jab on Wednesday got my immune system very interested yesterday, high BGs too.

Bet you have a big smile emoji though

Ah!🙄 The ready made frozen mash you get in pellets, usually around 8 per scoop of mash, & you just used a few pellets? That's actually quite convenient for better BS control: don't have to eat a full scoop!
Well, Once again if I was dishonest, I would say I don’t have a full number of pellets ,it makes carb counting easier 4C270BCA-54A9-4B6A-B609-4D88FAD68E10.gif. I add a small dash of milk and a knob of butter

Oh, @ Ljc, I've been meaning to ask What's liver sausage?
You might know it as Liverwurst
0A10E1ED-D6FC-43EA-8CEC-AC231B7C2AC1.jpeg
You can get a spreadable version too

Not really it’s not as strongly flavoured as Brussels pate, it’s a slicing sausage though you can get a spreadable version. It’s mostly in the deli counter In supermarkets.

Not really it’s not as strongly flavoured as Brussels pate, it’s a slicing sausage though you can get a spreadable version. It’s mostly in the deli counter In supermarkets.
Interesting! I'll have to keep an out for it to try! Thanks, @ Ljc!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back