Type 1 and another autoimmune condattioms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I started this thread almost a year ago. But I just found the results of some recent tests I've and apparently a CT shows a slightly atrophic pancreas (which means damaged apparently) I don't what I've done to my pancreas but it's clearly has something against me 🙂. They it say in the letter unlikely to be sufficient but if it does turn out to be thats been causing the problems all this time I have to laugh about it being pancreas related
Could this maybe explain some of the digestive issues you had (not sure of your still having them) maybe you lack in some digestive enzymes this kind of damage can cause this ?

Could this maybe explain some of the digestive issues you had (not sure of your still having them) maybe you lack in some digestive enzymes this kind of damage can cause this ?
That was my first thought too.
@rayray119 Have they suggested you might need Creon if you are still having digestive problems?

Yeah I still have stomach problems and it progressed into more then just. That's why I had CT scan as I was consisdent as I could tell it was something more then IBS the consultant has asked my doctors to do a feclaual espadr test which I did have before which was normal. But I'm going to see if they can redo incase they was something odd going on witthe results before. I also had a sechat which scan which was borderline so he wants me to trail me on medication for that.

What’s the sechal which scan? What did they scan and what were they looking for?

Hope these new results help to point the way forward and offer a little more clarity for your situation @rayray119

What’s the sechal which scan? What did they scan and what were they looking for?
Was it this one Ray Ray?

Was it this one Ray Ray?

Oh yes sorry I should have explained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back