Top 10 Foods That Can't Be Called HEALTHY ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Margarine was originally made with animal fat, as my Dad was vegetarian there was only 1 margarine for cooking Kraft I think that was made from vegetable oil and Trex which was a vegetable equivalent to lard.

Surprising that, didn't think anyone under 40 would have heard of margarine, must admit thought it was long gone & amazed its still around.
The point is, it isn’t still around, it’s now 'Spread' but a lot of people obviously still call it margarine, probably because their parents did.
I'll tell the under 35s I spoke to that you class them as 'middle aged' @travellor , I’m sure they’ll be delighted!😱

The point is, it isn’t still around, it’s now 'Spread' but a lot of people obviously still call it margarine, probably because their parents did.
I'll tell the under 35s I spoke to that you class them as 'middle aged' @travellor , I’m sure they’ll be delighted!😱

Tell them the end is near.
Get out there, do it before it's too late.
I certainly am.

Good point makes sense, likely guilty myself in calling it margarine when kids were growing up.

I did look at ages in the UK
The median age of the population of the United Kingdom reached 40.7 years in 2021.
It was 37.9 in 2001.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back