The humalog don't work any more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good that you are being refered back to the hospital, hopefully they will see you quickly. That is a high A1c, well it can only get better! half the time your readings must not even register, that must be very frustrating, and as Adrianne said you must feel so unwell, I felt crap with an A1c of 9.5%.

Hope things start to improve for you

Thats good that you are being refered back to the hospital, hopefully they will see you quickly. That is a high A1c, well it can only get better! half the time your readings must not even register, that must be very frustrating, and as Adrianne said you must feel so unwell, I felt crap with an A1c of 9.5%.

Hope things start to improve for you

Thankyou sofaraway , and everyone 🙂 well on the plus side I now know what I am dealing with so I can start to make possitive changes.
I already eat a healthy restricted Carb diet , and do regular daily exersise , I rarely drink (ok the odd vodka) and dont smoke (ewww) so I just need to get my Glucose levels and my sleeping , well lack of under control and I'll be laughing 🙂 thanks again to everyone who took the time to help and advise me on this !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back