Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snowing on the bitterly cold platform this morning and the stuff followed me to London. Never worn a hat in my life bar a skool cap but will have to think about it with my shorter hair and the ravages of the hair moth!

I always wear a hat in winter, and sometimes a scarf and a hat if it's very cold. I get cold ears then I get ear ache then I get a bad mood and then everyone suffers

I think you'll find Anfield is in Liverpool Caroline!😱😉

Someone was playing in Manchester and it was a big international match. I was fed up because it made me late for my brothers wedding and I'd gone to a starnge place all alone well beyond my comfort zone. I think I meant Old Trafford, but out side the M25 circle I'm lost....

Now almost 2 05 pm (14 05) and it is snowing again. I was going to take pictures lunch time but didn't want to go outside without my coat cos I don't like getting cold...

Glasgow is quite pleasant at the moment (for a change)... Although I have been wearing my hat, scarf and gloves since the end of October :D

Last edited:
Glasgow is quite pleasant at the moment (for a change)... Although I have been wearing my hat, scarf and gloves since the end of October :D

My friend who lives not far from Ayre always says London is much too hot and on the odd occasion she has stayed with me has taken most of the blanketts off the bed because they were too warm...

boohoo its been drizzling all afternoon and all the pretty snow has gone :(

Still snowing in Epsom, it is settling a little in places that aren't used much but roads are clear.

all the snow has gone now , just wet roads and paths

Around 12 there were a few snow flakes now nothing.

I gave up on weather forecasts when they started quoting weather in percentages🙄

Tomorrow I know it's likely to be wet, cold, unlikely to be dry, but there again, less chance of sun and no chance it will be hot. Wet could be rain, hail, sleet or snow - maybe drizzle...

And the odds are???

Where in Surrey are you? My brother in law and his soon to be wife are near Guildford Uni and it was snowing there too.

I'm in Sutton, Caroline.

I drove over to my mum's in Wimbledon at around 1 ish, and as my journey progressed there was less adn less snow! By the time I got there, it was just the odd bit of rainy snow. But it carried on snowing back home!!

It's now not as blimmin cold as it was earlier, hope it stays that way as I'll be coming home from work around midnight, and really don't want to scrape a frozen up windscreen at that time of night!!

xx

I'm in Sutton, Caroline.

I drove over to my mum's in Wimbledon at around 1 ish, and as my journey progressed there was less adn less snow! By the time I got there, it was just the odd bit of rainy snow. But it carried on snowing back home!!

It's now not as blimmin cold as it was earlier, hope it stays that way as I'll be coming home from work around midnight, and really don't want to scrape a frozen up windscreen at that time of night!!

xx

was in sutton yesterday..

It snowed almost all day in sarf London, and it settled quite abit. I really liked it....

.......are there any predictions for snow like we had in February this year again?? I hope so!

It snowed almost all day in sarf London, and it settled quite abit. I really liked it....

.......are there any predictions for snow like we had in February this year again?? I hope so!

Be thee in league with the devile wumman? Tis the foulest, most perilous precipitation known to man!😱😱

Be thee in league with the devile wumman? Tis the foulest, most perilous precipitation known to man!😱😱

Awwww, it's lovely while it's fresh ........................ (lol, but then the same could be said for most things, I spose :D )

xx

Oh to be back in Sarf smoke land!

Got off train and snow settled well here, house looked almost pretty! no idea where cats are think there building a snow cat! Got fire going a bottle of mulled wine warming hehe! Been sober too darn long!

well we are suppose to get hearvy snow on saturday up here 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back