Snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

am64

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Its snowing here in the chilterns !!!

And here in London, not far from Euston and just across the road from St. Pancras.

I'm inside now and it's stopped on my head, but outside it's still snowing!

I'm in West Surrey!

It's snowing in Epsom :D

Well please keep it there people there is no need to share it with anyone else. Up here in ahem Sunny Manchester we have no use for things like Snow it tends to spoil our Beach Lifestyle.

And you are really going to believe that I'm sure LOL

ahhh yes i have heard that manchester is positively tropical these days....global warming or what

kent has a teeennnnyyyyy lil bit of snow....but u have to squint to see it falling!!! haha! really freeeeezing cold though!!!

YES!! It's been snowing here (Surrey) since about 11 am, doesn't look like it's letting up for a while!! I LOVE it. But don't like walking/driving when it's icy.

xx

It's snowing in Croydon too, and is very cold.

Snowing on the bitterly cold platform this morning and the stuff followed me to London. Never worn a hat in my life bar a skool cap but will have to think about it with my shorter hair and the ravages of the hair moth!

Well please keep it there people there is no need to share it with anyone else. Up here in ahem Sunny Manchester we have no use for things like Snow it tends to spoil our Beach Lifestyle.

And you are really going to believe that I'm sure LOL

The only time I visted Manchester there was a match on at Anfield and it rained. I haven't been back since.

YES!! It's been snowing here (Surrey) since about 11 am, doesn't look like it's letting up for a while!! I LOVE it. But don't like walking/driving when it's icy.

xx

Where in Surrey are you? My brother in law and his soon to be wife are near Guildford Uni and it was snowing there too.

The only time I visted Manchester there was a match on at Anfield and it rained. I haven't been back since.

I have been to Manchester about a dozen times and every time bar one it has rained. That time it snowed heavily!

and in Hillingdon/Hertfordshire. Although its stopped now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back