Preventing Type 2 ?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i googled reverse hereditary out of interest and it seems to be all about hair loss......but thats a bit off topic xx😉

Well I have had to break my own rule and come out of hibination on this thread now. I finally get it thanks to Am.

I guess that if you have a child with hair loss then you are at risk of getting type 2 diabetes. If you however have a aunt or uncle with hair loss you will get type 1. See easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Thanks for clarifying the hair loss point Am, really didn't know what the hell Peter was jabbering about until you posted that.

:D

well you have defo won steffs post of the week with that one adrienne xxx

Well I have had to break my own rule and come out of hibination on this thread now. I finally get it thanks to Am.

I guess that if you have a child with hair loss then you are at risk of getting type 2 diabetes. If you however have a aunt or uncle with hair loss you will get type 1. See easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Thanks for clarifying the hair loss point Am, really didn't know what the hell Peter was jabbering about until you posted that.

:D

So, just to clarify, if you put lemon squeezy on your aunt - she will turn into an uncle with double diabetes?:confused:Bev

And presumably Type 1.5 Diabetes if one tears ones own hair out? :D

p.s. I really do think that we've come to the end of this thread now? 🙄

oooooh yes the winner this week is going to be tight this thread is bringing out so many brill lines :D

i agreee unless peter wants to make the final comment
but boy you all just made me laugh ...this thread started regarding preventing type 2 diabetes and ended in hair loss sorry jean x

And presumably Type 1.5 Diabetes if one tears ones own hair out? :D

p.s. I really do think that we've come to the end of this thread now? 🙄

Andy, obviously you wouldnt get type 1.5 by pulling your own hair out - you get LADA - have you learnt nothing?🙂Bev

As some members have asked for this thread to be closed, I am closing it. It has probably been taken as far as it can go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back