Please support my Diabetes Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed and sent, well done.

just signed up hope it does some good
Thanks williammcd - I'm grateful!

I hope that there might be some more new members or members who haven't signed up to support my petition on the 10 Downing Street website regarding the advice given by the health authorities particularly to Type 2 diabetics.

The petition can be found via the link below:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Diabetes-Advice/

Hope that more of you will consider supporting my petition and perhaps encourage friends and family to offer their support also.

John

i have done it my mother in law is just been diagnosed few months ago she live in spain and i told her to ask for a glucose meter SHE HAS GOT ONE SHE IS MEETING WITH A GROUP OF ENGLISH EX PAT THERE [she his not been diagnosed because of her weight for sure she is only 7 stone average height]

Thanks for your support!

Don't forget that you need to click on the link in the email that you will receive from 10 Downing Street to register your support.

That's important!

Signed it, went in and checked that my name was definitley on the list. And it is!!

just signed it
Thanks twinnie - I'm grateful!

I hope that there might be some more new members or members who haven't signed up to support my petition on the 10 Downing Street website regarding the advice given by the health authorities particularly to Type 2 diabetics.

Hope that more of you will consider supporting my petition and perhaps encourage friends and family to offer their support also.

John

Done - think I'm number 449

Thanks to both of you.

However, I can't see where your support has been registered (names appear at the bottom). Please ensure that you click on the link in the email that you receive from 10 Downing Street to register your support. That part is very important.

Best wishes - John

Thanks to both of you.

However, I can't see where your support has been registered (names appear at the bottom). Please ensure that you click on the link in the email that you receive from 10 Downing Street to register your support. That part is very important.

Best wishes - John

I definitely did that John, and I checked the petition and my name was right there a couple from the bottom :D:D

I definitely did that John, and I checked the petition and my name was right there a couple from the bottom :D:D
I think that it's the website that's acting up - looking one way shows 448 supporters and another shows 455 supporters. It'll catch up in it's own good time.

Hope that we will be able to get it up to 500 so the Government need to respond.

Thanks again.

John

Done - think I'm number 449
Thanks karingal - I'm grateful!

John

Thanks karingal - I'm grateful!

John

I've forwarded it on to family, hopefully this will get you a few more signatures!

Karina 🙂

I've forwarded it on to family, hopefully this will get you a few more signatures!

Karina 🙂
Thanks Karina! That's great!

A Charles Gallagher has appeared at the bottom of the list. I assume that he will be one of your family. Please send him my thanks too.

Best wishes - John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back