Please support my Diabetes Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

I have posted a petition on the 10 Downing Street website regarding the advice given by the health authorities particularly to Type 2 diabetics - however, I know that many Type 1 diabetics disagree with the carbohydrate advice given to them.

John

Registered just now. I note closing date is today.

From other posters on this forum, I must consider myself extremely fortunate in having the excellent service I experience here

Yep signed up for you. Good luck

From other posters on this forum, I must consider myself extremely fortunate in having the excellent service I experience here

I thought it was 28th April 2010..........I may be wrong😉

I think I'll crawl back under my stone Dave or maybe test my BG. It is in fact 2010 not 2009

:D:D.........Should of gone to specsavers........🙄😉

I think I'll crawl back under my stone Dave or maybe test my BG. It is in fact 2010 not 2009

I thought it was 2009 as well!!!! need to get my eyes tested.... again :D

I did Dave. Still paying the mortgage. Had just replaced two sets of three pairs when I was diagnosed diabetic. When it was under control, had to have them all reglazed plus prescription polaroids. Grrrr.

Thanks kojack,

It's only just opened - not closing today.

Best Wishes - John

*signed*

I will try to get others to sign it too.

Great stuff Katie - Thanks!

Hope that you will be successful.

Best Wishes - John

Dear All,

I have posted a petition on the 10 Downing Street website regarding the advice given by the health authorities particularly to Type 2 diabetics - however, I know that many Type 1 diabetics disagree with the carbohydrate advice given to them.

The petition can be found via the link below:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Diabetes-Advice/

Hope that some of you will consider supporting my petition.

Perhaps this is a facility provided by the Government is something that, as a group, we could make better use of to let the powers that be aware of our views.

Best Wishes - John
Dear John,

Have just signed your petition - it does exactly what I was considering doing, well done!

Dodger

Dear John,

Have just signed your petition - it does exactly what I was considering doing, well done!

Dodger

Thanks for that Dodger!

Best Wishes - John

*signed*

I will try to get others to sign it too.

Hi again Katie,

Did you have any joy in getting others to sign it too. That's a good idea perhaps other members of this forum would be willing to do that too.

Best Wishes - John

Hi all!

I'm still looking for support for my petition.

Any others willing to register?

John

Hi all!

John

Hi John,

Have you tried advertising it on the other UK forums? Diabetes.co.uk is a popular one (although obviously not as wonderful as this one!:D).

Hi all!

John

Hi John,

Good on you for taking some action. I am inspired to do one on test strips!!!!
I have signed and fingers crossed for a positive outcome.

I was just wondering about the facebook link option at the bottom, have you used it?

all the best, lou x

Hi. I have just voted and confirmed. I have always been told to eat carbs with every meal.🙂
________
Bondage Fantasy

Last edited:
From one John to another, I have signed your Petition..Good luck.

Hi John,

Have you tried advertising it on the other UK forums? Diabetes.co.uk is a popular one (although obviously not as wonderful as this one!:D).

Thanks Northerner - Yes I've taken it elsewhere too.

It is moving up but so far quite slowly.

However, I thought that diabetics might be a little bit more proactive about the way their condition is treated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back