Please support my Diabetes Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see

well i got the confirmation email and it shows my name next to an alison and a terry so it must be ok

x

Hi iv'e signed it, although i'm type 1 i still think the advice needs a shake up :D

Hi iv'e signed it, although i'm type 1 i still think the advice needs a shake up :D

Hi insulinaddict09 - Thanks!

It's good to meet you.

I realise that the issues are not too relevant to your own situation but I'm certain that you understand the situation.

Best Wishes - John

i see

well i got the confirmation email and it shows my name next to an alison and a terry so it must be ok

x

Well done Steff!

Best Wishes - John

I've just signed up too with no problems. Good luck.

Thanks vince13!

Well done! It's good to meet you too.

Best Wishes - John

Hi insulinaddict09 - Thanks!

It's good to meet you.

I realise that the issues are not too relevant to your own situation but I'm certain that you understand the situation.

Best Wishes - John

I was told to eat PLENTY of carbs at every meal and my sugars have been in the high 20's... since ive been low carbing {2nd week now] my levels have been in the normal range.. :D

I was told to eat PLENTY of carbs at every meal and my sugars have been in the high 20's... since ive been low carbing {2nd week now] my levels have been in the normal range.. :D

Great to hear that! Keep it up! Control is everthing!

Not very at the moment John - I'm in Southampton! But from West Yorkshire originally (Whoo! West Yorkshire!!!🙂)

Southampton! Southhampton! You better get that name changed to Southerner! 😉

Thought you were going to say Berwick or something similar. 🙂

Blimey.........I've been a known Diabetic for a week only, and you lot have me signing my life away to Highland Brown. Cruel lot...lol

Blimey.........I've been a known Diabetic for a week only, and you lot have me signing my life away to Highland Brown. Cruel lot...lol

Hi DiabeticDave - It's good to meet you.

It's not so bad just so long as you get in control of your own situation.

I've been Type 2 for nearly nine years and I don't really think that my life has changed very much. Certainly, I don't think that I have any problems at present.

Best Wishes - John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back