Please support my Diabetes Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallycorker

Relationship to Diabetes
Type 2
Dear All,

I have posted a petition on the 10 Downing Street website regarding the advice given by the health authorities particularly to Type 2 diabetics - however, I know that many Type 1 diabetics disagree with the carbohydrate advice given to them.

The petition can be found via the link below:

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Diabetes-Advice/

Hope that some of you will consider supporting my petition.

Perhaps this is a facility provided by the Government is something that, as a group, we could make better use of to let the powers that be aware of our views.

Best Wishes - John

I'm trying wont load up for me just keeps saying done and nothing is showing up 😡😡

having the same problem as steff wally :( 😡

I'm trying wont load up for me just keeps saying done and nothing is showing up 😡😡

Hi Steff,

Thanks! I've tested the link and it works OK for me.

Let me know how you get on.

Best Wishes - John

works on my work computer will try from home tonight.

We live in a democracy and we all have a voice which we are allowed to use. Let it be heard for the greater good.

The optimist in me keeps hoping someone important reads every single post on these forums

nope still the same wally
you managed to get on yet mike ?

nope is still the same on mine to wally

i have signed it for you, even though im type 1, but the general info does need a bit of an update me thinks!!

all the best

hmm weird that i will try again then in about 30 minutes x

i will have to wait till i get home me thinks as the laptop could be playing silly beggars again :D

hmm weird that i will try again then in about 30 minutes x

Hi again Steff,

Try Googling "Downing Street Petitions" then search for "Diabetes" - see if that gets you there.

Best Wishes - John

i will have to wait till i get home me thinks as the laptop could be playing silly beggars again :D

Hi Mike,

Same suggestion as I gave to Steff.

Try Googling "Downing Street Petitions" then search for "Diabetes" - see if that gets you there.

Best Wishes - John

nope sorry john still no luck. think it is the laptop and my "dongle" playing soft beggars with me. will defo sign it when i get home tho 🙂

i have signed it for you, even though im type 1, but the general info does need a bit of an update me thinks!!

all the best

Hi hellbell84,

Thanks! Please remember to click on the link that you will receive from 10 Downing Street. You need to do that for your vote to be registered. Check that your name appears on the petition.

Only one supporter has registered so far - David Peers.

Best Wishes - John

Last edited:
hi wally i have managed to sign it now 🙂

all done stop the panic ha

god took ages x

I saw my name and then it went , it says 7 signatures and i only count 6 names

arghhhhhhhh where am i 😱😱

I saw my name and then it went , it says 7 signatures and i only count 6 names

arghhhhhhhh where am i 😱😱

The other one is mine - it doesn't show in the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back