No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah definitely say something, it's out of order you dont have a dsn 😱 goodluck with the insulin! maybe I should order my test strips whilst ive still got 2 vials left lol, would be good to not run out and not have to worry about it!

im 14.1 right now, had tea about an hour ago now, think it should be coming down - knowing my luck i'll hypo when I do my exercise 🙄

mmm I might have to get some salad, omelette and salad

😱 I've not done any exersise for a few days since I've felt rough , It always pushes me higher than usual if I try to do it when I'm ill . I'm enjoying being lazy lol hehe. Did you get much sleep in the end ? I didn't bother sleeping , hopefully I will sleep tonight🙄

Mmm Omelette and Salad is always good !! Yummmm

😱 I've not done any exersise for a few days since I've felt rough , It always pushes me higher than usual if I try to do it when I'm ill . I'm enjoying being lazy lol hehe. Did you get much sleep in the end ? I didn't bother sleeping , hopefully I will sleep tonight🙄

Mmm Omelette and Salad is always good !! Yummmm

how is your throat feeling today?

umm I slept between 5am-11am - not a great time to sleep, oops!

yes, think you definitely need some sleep tonight!

im just trying to get my CV done cos I REALLY need a job now :(

how is your throat feeling today?

umm I slept between 5am-11am - not a great time to sleep, oops!

yes, think you definitely need some sleep tonight!

im just trying to get my CV done cos I REALLY need a job now :(

Yeah not the best time to sleep !! better than none at all though , hey you were up early though so maybe you can get your body clock back in sync :confused:
It would mean logging off before the morning though ! hehe
I might log off early tonight I think 🙄I knowwwww I always say that lol
Hmm my throat feels like I've been chewing glass followed by an old sock ! Lol

Ooooops I forgot to say good luck with the CV , do some creative writing lol 😉😉

Yeah not the best time to sleep !! better than none at all though , hey you were up early though so maybe you can get your body clock back in sync :confused:
It would mean logging off before the morning though ! hehe
I might log off early tonight I think I knowwwww I always say that lol
Hmm my throat feels like I've been chewing glass followed by an old sock ! Lol

Yeah hopefully. ive managed to stay awake so far today so hoping I can sleep later :D
Yeah we should probably both log off early tonight 😉 Hopefully some sleep will help your throat get better!

Ooooops I forgot to say good luck with the CV , do some creative writing lol

haha 'creative writing', yeah think i'll need some of that :D

Hellooooooooo , right >>>>

2.21am >>>>>9.7

6.53am >>>>>4.4

11.10am >>>>7.6

2.14pm >>>>>9.0 (corrected with 2 units😉)

3.36pm>>>>>6.5

4.55pm >>>>3.7

5.46pm >>>>5.9 >>> Ive just eaten so we'll see what happens in a couple of hours !!

very good numbers twin. did you have food at any point? apart from just now :D

mine started out well at 5.5 but since then havent been below 10 😛 Really dont know if all my insulin is being dispensed though, stupid pen!!

very good numbers twin. did you have food at any point? apart from just now :D

mine started out well at 5.5 but since then havent been below 10 😛 Really dont know if all my insulin is being dispensed though, stupid pen!!

No I don't eat during the day , I had some Flapjack to treat my hypo at 4.55 , and then had my tea at 5.46 . I may have some supper later depending on my levels. I try to stay no higher than 10 most days >>> as you know thats bl**dy rare for that to happen 😡 Hmm I'm 12.8 now ffs , hopefully thats my peak and I should start to drop again , if not it's correction time in a while GRRRRR
EEek you need to get a pen sorted out Twin !!!

No I don't eat during the day , I had some Flapjack to treat my hypo at 4.55 , and then had my tea at 5.46 . I may have some supper later depending on my levels. I try to stay no higher than 10 most days >>> as you know thats bl**dy rare for that to happen 😡 Hmm I'm 12.8 now ffs , hopefully thats my peak and I should start to drop again , if not it's correction time in a while GRRRRR
EEek you need to get a pen sorted out Twin !!!

you should really start eating breakfast again twin 😛 And you should definitely get that HbA1c done again because it's bound to be a lot better than last time 🙂 Any word on the referal??

yeah that probably is a spike so hopefully you'll come down. Think i'll check in a min to see if my insulin worked :confused:

you should really start eating breakfast again twin 😛 And you should definitely get that HbA1c done again because it's bound to be a lot better than last time 🙂 Any word on the referal??

yeah that probably is a spike so hopefully you'll come down. Think i'll check in a min to see if my insulin worked :confused:

No I didnt get my script today I was too busy and too lazy 😱

EEeek Twin I hope your insulin is working !! let me know , grr its taken me ages to type this out !! i keep getting PMed all the time grrr

No I didnt get my script today I was too busy and too lazy 😱

EEeek Twin I hope your insulin is working !! let me know , grr its taken me ages to type this out !! i keep getting PMed all the time grrr

lol you are too popular :D I think I might have had a dodgy cartridge :confused: I did check it and it looked fine, but ive changed it now and think it's working. I took 10units about 30mins ago so i'll test in about another 30mins!:confused:

I feel your pain when it comes to getting scripts, i can never be bothered to go to the drs hehe!

lol you are too popular :D I think I might have had a dodgy cartridge :confused: I did check it and it looked fine, but ive changed it now and think it's working. I took 10units about 30mins ago so i'll test in about another 30mins!:confused:

I feel your pain when it comes to getting scripts, i can never be bothered to go to the drs hehe!

Hehe I know Im too lazy to walk the few hundred yards to get it !! I have to get it in the morning though as they close early on weds 😱
I hope your insulin works !! I think I might test and see whats going on now >>>>>13.8 Grrrr I'm not dropping I'm still rising ffs

Hello Low Carbers :D Right heres todays numbers >>> EEEEKKKK

I know they are strange times but don't forget I hardly ever sleep so my day is weird with regard to times etc

3.39am>>> 9.5

6.31am >>>9.7

9.05am >>> 5.5

10am >>>>6.4

10.23am >>>>>Levemir injection

1.20pm>>>>13.9

2.37pm>>>> 12.6 (4 units of fast to correct)

4.16pm>>>>13.3 ( i dont know either !! 🙄) 7 units with meal 🙂

8.27pm>>>>4.3 >>> sinned >>>> eeek Cookie ( 5units of fast)

10pm>>>> Evening Levemir

10.51pm >>>>9.1

11.49pm >>>>13.7 >>>>> Hello correction here I come !! Grrrr Late peak me thinks??

Last edited:
Hello Low Carbers Right heres todays numbers >>> EEEEKKKK

I know they are strange times but don't forget I hardly ever sleep so my day is weird with regard to times etc

Hey twin, looks like your numbers are behaving pretty well. If you didnt eat before the 13.9 it looks like your liver is chucking out some glucose because it thinks you need food! So they might improve if you try having a small lunch or breakfast? (preferably both though :D).

yesterday i woke to 8.9 (i was 4.2 before bed so ate something because I kept waking up hypo wed and thu), I was 4.8 before lunch (somehow?!), 4.7 after work, 4.0 before tea, 11.8 in the evening > 9.7 > 6.1 > ate something because of the hypo worry! then i was 7.2 and today I woke to 7.9 - So I guess i'll stop eating before bed again now 😱

So pretty good yesterday but it was a total fluke!

Usually at about midday and after walking the 'hound from hell' if I test(wasting expensive strip's that us T2's aren't supposed to... I frequently experience 2.5's to 3.5's with none of the normally associated hypo symptom's, in fact I usually feel pretty bouyant.....suggestions?

Hi Sharpwaa 🙂

What medication are you on? If they are 'real' hypos it might be worth having a snack before you leave.

Usually at about midday and after walking the 'hound from hell' if I test(wasting expensive strip's that us T2's aren't supposed to...😡) I frequently experience 2.5's to 3.5's with none of the normally associated hypo symptom's, in fact I usually feel pretty bouyant.....suggestions?:confused:

Hi Sharpwaa , those are definately "hypo levels" what medication are you on ? I cant remember if you are on Insulin or not .What sort of diet to you have ?

Hey twin, looks like your numbers are behaving pretty well. If you didnt eat before the 13.9 it looks like your liver is chucking out some glucose because it thinks you need food! So they might improve if you try having a small lunch or breakfast? (preferably both though :D).

yesterday i woke to 8.9 (i was 4.2 before bed so ate something because I kept waking up hypo wed and thu), I was 4.8 before lunch (somehow?!), 4.7 after work, 4.0 before tea, 11.8 in the evening > 9.7 > 6.1 > ate something because of the hypo worry! then i was 7.2 and today I woke to 7.9 - So I guess i'll stop eating before bed again now 😱

So pretty good yesterday but it was a total fluke

Heya Twin , good numbers there ! Hmm my 13.9 was without eating , I didnt eat until gone 4pm that day. I'm having some dodgy numbers again 😡 I know its because I dont eat in the day so I'm nibbling on cheese now lol>>>>> turning in to a mouse soon 😱 Ill sort my number out and post them in a minute , all my days tend to blend together as I dont sleep and test regularly.

Heya Twin , good numbers there ! Hmm my 13.9 was without eating , I didnt eat until gone 4pm that day. I'm having some dodgy numbers again 😡 I know its because I dont eat in the day so I'm nibbling on cheese now lol>>>>> turning in to a mouse soon 😱 Ill sort my number out and post them in a minute , all my days tend to blend together as I dont sleep and test regularly.

hehe mm cheese! even if it was a snack in the morning and at lunch, it might help. im eating carrot and orange soup, YUM!

yeah im not suprised your days all blend together, mine do just from not working - everyday I feel like it's the weekend lol.

Wow! Good levels peeps 🙂 Mine have been awful for a while, but have tweaked my levemir doses and think I am getting somewhere. For a while there it felt like everything was going wrong: ratios werent' working etc but think that was down to background being wrong. It gets so confusing sometimes!!

How have you all been?? I've been uber busy again and sleeping when not working!!

Wow! Good levels peeps 🙂 Mine have been awful for a while, but have tweaked my levemir doses and think I am getting somewhere. For a while there it felt like everything was going wrong: ratios werent' working etc but think that was down to background being wrong. It gets so confusing sometimes!!

How have you all been?? I've been uber busy again and sleeping when not working!!

Hey, Long time no see. How's school going? Did you manage to get assembly time to concentrate on Diabetes stuff?

Yeah, I never know whether it's my basal dose that's wrong or my ratio - it's so confusing :D I'm not sure why my levels have been good, think it's because i'm doing a bit more exercise and upped my morning ratio, seems to be working so far.

can i just ask im planning to have loaded potato skins with bacon and cheese is that a mass of carbs?

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back