No Carbers/ low Carbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post a naked picture and you'll see...

haha ok maybe not...

Well old clothes dont fit me as well and i weight more, so definitely need to something! doubt you are chubbier twin! could be time of the month or just feeling a bit bloated...

Hehehe I dont get "time of the month" I havent for a few years :D Anorexia is handy for some things lol 😉 >> they call it Amenorrhoea 🙄

hehehe I'll defo swerve the naked pic Twin 😱

Hehehe I dont get "time of the month" I havent for a few years :D Anorexia is handy for some things lol >> they call it Amenorrhoea

hehehe I'll defo swerve the naked pic Twin

oh yes, oops sorry! lol though... 'Amen' :D

Yeah it's definitely for the best 😱 i'd have to shed 2 stones for that to ever happen 😉

First cake, then nakedness???? Whats happening:confused:

To put you back on track girls, what are your thoughts on ice cream vs sorbet both high ish carbs I guess? Do you avoid them? Just finished the tub of icecream in the freezer (only peas left!(emptying for move)) and got me thinking. the packet says 18g per 100g, so I guess it's not too bad but probably more to do with what you put ontop?

To put you back on track girls, what are your thoughts on ice cream vs sorbet both high ish carbs I guess? Do you avoid them? Just finished the tub of icecream in the freezer (only peas left!(emptying for move)) and got me thinking. the packet says 18g per 100g, so I guess it's not too bad but probably more to do with what you put ontop?

I avoid Ice Cream at all costs Ross , sorry cant advise you here . Make sure you try to cover it as much as possible without Od'ing on the Injectable good stuff lol Hmm chopped mixed Nuts used to be a favourite of mine 🙂 Hehe Cake and Nakedness >> what more could you ask for eh?

I avoid Ice Cream at all costs Ross , sorry cant advise you here . Make sure you try to cover it as much as possible without Od'ing on the Injectable good stuff lol Hmm chopped mixed Nuts used to be a favourite of mine 🙂 Hehe Cake and Nakedness >> what more could you ask for eh?

they certainly go well together😉

dont cake and nakedness go hand in hand? maybe it's just me haha.

yeah ice cream is pretty bad, i always go really high after ice cream so im guessing it's quite bad 😱 at least sorbet had fruit in it, but loads of carbs too.

now icecream and nakedness, there's a thought...

dont cake and nakedness go hand in hand? maybe it's just me haha.

yeah ice cream is pretty bad, i always go really high after ice cream so im guessing it's quite bad 😱 at least sorbet had fruit in it, but loads of carbs too.

now icecream and nakedness, there's a thought...

Well sod it if we are going for the Carb over load , we may as well have Cake , Ice Cream and Nakedness 😉😉

yep, they dont count when you are naked!

haha yeah we better behave now :D

Cool , Low Carbing just got easier for alot more people hehe :D I still quite fancy a big chunk of CAKE !! 😱

lol makes a change from you being caught I suppose 😛 😛 Sorry Northe 😉

I couldnt eat any cake right now. I had curry with naan bread again and im fulll. Luckily it was only a little naan.

lol makes a change from you being caught I suppose 😛 😛 Sorry Northe 😉

I couldnt eat any cake right now. I had curry with naan bread again and im fulll. Luckily it was only a little naan.

Ouch will your levels rocket later after having that?
Hehe yes it makes a change ! Im usually the villain lol and always get caught 🙄

Ouch will your levels rocket later after having that?
Hehe yes it makes a change ! Im usually the villain lol and always get caught 🙄

probably! my facebook status is "Katie Duncan just had curry. 5.1, 3.9... 18.4??"

18.4 is my prediction lol. I took 20units 😱 the naan didnt even say how many carbs it contained on the packet 😡 only calories, sugar and fat. I dont even get how it's legal?! must be because it was part of their bakery range or whatever.

probably! my facebook status is "Katie Duncan just had curry. 5.1, 3.9... 18.4??"

18.4 is my prediction lol. I took 20units 😱 the naan didnt even say how many carbs it contained on the packet 😡 only calories, sugar and fat. I dont even get how it's legal?! must be because it was part of their bakery range or whatever.

Eeek I hate it when things are sneaky and dont give you even a rough estimate of the Carb values :( I probably just wouldn't have it if I didn't have an idea of how much Insulin I would need .
Hehe ok I'll guess at 16.7 , when are testing again? Ouch isn't 20 units an awful lot? I dont think Iv'e taken that much in a day some days ! 😱

wahey you've moved away from the nakedness, well done girls! I'm not a fan of squirty cream, well not on food anyway...

Crashed to 3 about an hour after my big bowl of pasta and ice cream, and I didn't inject that much as I've been active! So I munched drank and munched more not going to test for a while as it'll pee me off! Grrrrrrr!

wahey you've moved away from the nakedness, well done girls! I'm not a fan of squirty cream, well not on food anyway...

Crashed to 3 about an hour after my big bowl of pasta and ice cream, and I didn't inject that much as I've been active! So I munched drank and munched more not going to test for a while as it'll pee me off! Grrrrrrr!

Ouch , Hypo Munchies !! >>> watch out for a big zooooooom in the other direction then , unless you still have some Bolus working which might even you out abit.
Squirty cream is ok for a carb , as you say it depends what its on lol 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back