• jacket potato with non carb topping

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • chicken wrap and rice

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could do spag bol for everyone next Wednesday 3rd, all types can do that.

Then the Wednesday 10th we could do fish and chips or whatever variance on that ie battered sausage for Jessica and maybe veggie battered sausage for the veggies out that.

Then the next week is half term and I'm not around but then on Wed 24th because fajhitas are so popular we can do those then but difference variances ie some do the home made wraps and some buy and again see what happens. I would buy the seeded wraps as we like them and they seem ok but it would be good to see them compared to the wholemeal ones that some have said they would make.

So how about for diaries :

3rd Spag bol
10th fish and chips
24th fajhitas

(Don't worry I haven't taken over this thread just that I am a doer rather than a talker (though I do that as well) and thought we would be here for ages discussing this unless someone took a decision (which sometimes is unpopular but I have thick skin 🙂)

Is everyone in agreement of that?😛

sounds v good to me.

ive voted for fajitas...but spag bol would also get my vote....cant do fish n chips from chippy...

Well there you go then, spag bol and fajhitas for you Am. Understand about the fish and chips though and sorry you and no doubt lots of people with type can't join. What would be interesting though is if you could perhaps do your own version of fish and chips at home ie oven or homemade chips (which I happen to love) and fish fingers or breaded something or fish cake etc etc, then we could compare.

Well there you go then, spag bol and fajhitas for you Am. Understand about the fish and chips though and sorry you and no doubt lots of people with type can't join. What would be interesting though is if you could perhaps do your own version of fish and chips at home ie oven or homemade chips (which I happen to love) and fish fingers or breaded something or fish cake etc etc, then we could compare.

im actually doing it tonight cos i braved going into tescos!! Fish goujons..loin of cod and plaice ...i make a batter using corn flour and cold water and don't deep fry just in little oil ! we have with small leaf and watercress salad with avocado, beetroot( but not for me anymore ) tomatoes and cucumber. and oven chips
no to chip shop cos its so expensive around here and not brilliant! heheee!🙂

We could do spag bol for everyone next Wednesday 3rd, all types can do that.

So how about for diaries :

3rd Spag bol
10th fish and chips
24th fajhitas

Is everyone in agreement of that?😛

Sounds good to me. I can do the first 2 but I go to college every wednesday & dont think I will have enough time to cook fajitas on the 24th. Oh & I am completely diet controlled btw.

Cant I just have a night where I have them all? :D

Spag-and-chip-itas it is!

Does scampi count as fish and chips?

Yes why not. I think if we all do our own versions but some the same then we all post what we have eaten and our levels over a certain period then we can compare what has happened and the best way to do things on a pump and injections and what is the best thing for us.

Fat is a bad thing generally but fat is also a good way to keep those levels stable for long periods, bit of a nightmare really.

Wednesdays Fish and chip night Mr Monk pulls into the village and we have a chat any he sorts us out with a bucket of carbs.

Has anything been decided for definate on this, as lots of threads, I'll go back and read them all.

mmmm Wednesday today yay can't wait to see Mr. Monk, good fella too🙂

Ok, are we sorted then :

3rd Spag bol
10th fish and chips
24th fajhitas

Any variations ok as we all have different ideas ie wholemeal pasta, white pasta etc etc.

Are we going to test hourly or two hourly and come back with results. Most people get a pasta spike so will be interesting to see when these are and what we all do, if anything about them.

🙂

Ok, are we sorted then :

3rd Spag bol
10th fish and chips
24th fajhitas

Any variations ok as we all have different ideas ie wholemeal pasta, white pasta etc etc.

Are we going to test hourly or two hourly and come back with results. Most people get a pasta spike so will be interesting to see when these are and what we all do, if anything about them.

🙂

Well done adrienne at last a decision has been made..it would be good to make our own versions cos then if they are different and one produces less problems than other we can share the receipes!!!🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back