• jacket potato with non carb topping

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • chicken wrap and rice

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted fish and chips, I never get them, especially as it's so expensive at my local one but for this occasion it would be a nice treat.

would fish and chips not be a bit hard to compare as we would all get different portion sizes?

I voted for fajitas but then thinking about it I actually do my recipe in a weird way & as spag bol is featuring on my menu for this week I think I should change my vote to that instead!! just to be awkward🙄

i voted the greasyyyyy fish and chips

ya gotta love it :D

would fish and chips not be a bit hard to compare as we would all get different portion sizes?

If its fish and chips im not doing it .Im trying to avoid takeways like the plague and i fear if i have the f&c it will be a slippery slope haha

If it's fish and chips, I can't do it...it's about 900km to the nearest chippy!

to be honest im not fussed

i love it all :D mwahahaha

I voted for fajitas but then thinking about it I actually do my recipe in a weird way & as spag bol is featuring on my menu for this week I think I should change my vote to that instead!! just to be awkward🙄

Me too, I want to change from pizza to spag bol.

Couldn't vote for any, because they all contain potatos, pasta or bread :D

Grilled chicken, asparagus and salad!

Or if it's a "feck it" night, chinese...

Or if it's a "feck it" night, chinese...[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOLOL

Just a reminder to everyone to vote if they would like to take part in our experiment!

I havent voted yet - will see how the votes go. The other vote will be for what day we do it. I am thinking so that everyone has time to plan - how about next wednesday 3rd Feb?

I am hoping its not fish and chips as we havent done this on the pump - but of course we should try. Also i dont want anyone to be left out.:(

Although if this is a success and we all find the results of benefit - we could work our way through the list over the next few weeks! Perhaps next time we should have more choice to include people with allergies etc..🙂Bev

Aside from the allergy to fish, I have another problem with going to the chippy, cholesterol. I'm trying to keep mine under control. Fried food is a huge no-no.

Aside from the allergy to fish, I have another problem with going to the chippy, cholesterol. I'm trying to keep mine under control. Fried food is a huge no-no.

I know it's a popular choice, but not a very good one for a Type 2 on DE or tablets, as basically they will probably just get some horrible numbers. For those on insulin, we can see how closely we have matched insulin to peaks and how high the food spikes us - we have a loose element of control. I think it has to be a meal that you would normally choose to eat.

ty North i had the same issue as Alison id not go near the chippy and i certainly would'nt mess my numbers up for 1 night only lol

Couldn't vote for any, because they all contain potatos, pasta or bread :D

Grilled chicken, asparagus and salad!

Or if it's a "feck it" night, chinese...

You could do the fajitas without the tortillas. Just add some crudites for the dips. I quite often do that.

J
Although if this is a success and we all find the results of benefit - we could work our way through the list over the next few weeks! Perhaps next time we should have more choice to include people with allergies etc..🙂Bev

I haven't voted yet (still pondering!) but I think this would be a really good idea. We could do it once a week or so, with a different meal each time, and people could join in if that week's meal fits with them, or skip one week and take part in the next. We could probably get quite a mix of different results for different meals! :D

I haven't voted yet (still pondering!) but I think this would be a really good idea. We could do it once a week or so, with a different meal each time, and people could join in if that week's meal fits with them, or skip one week and take part in the next. We could probably get quite a mix of different results for different meals! :D

Sounds a good plan

The experiment will be no less valid if we have two choices. We need to ensure everyone eats the same amount of whatever it is they choose though otherwise the results will be meaningless, from a scientific standpoint.

I really can't believe everyone is voting for deep fried s**t! 😱

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back