Status
Not open for further replies.

bev

Relationship to Diabetes
Parent
Please vote for your favourite option:D

We will have another poll for the date!🙂Bev

I voted spag boll, because I've got some in the freezer (home made):D

Well done on your first poll bev! What happens is that sometimes people see the message that is posted before you've typed up the options, that's why am didn't see the poll.

I voted spag boll, because I've got some in the freezer (home made):D

Well done on your first poll bev! What happens is that sometimes people see the message that is posted before you've typed up the options, that's why am didn't see the poll.

I thought i had done it wrong! Is your spag bol wholemeal spag and what is in the sauce? It could make a difference if we dont use the same recipe!:DBev

I thought i had done it wrong! Is your spag bol wholemeal spag and what is in the sauce? It could make a difference if we dont use the same recipe!:DBev

I use wholewheat spaghetti. In the bolognese I use tinned plum tomatoes, carrots, onions, mince, mushrooms and a couple of oxos - this makes a big pan that I then divide into generous portions for freezing. When calculating insulin, I just bolus for the pasta.

What about pudding though? I suppose we'll have to forego this as otherwise it will be really difficult to compare.

This is such a great idea :D

Spag Bol for me....It's easy to cook 😉 Would of gone for the Chippy chips but allergic to fish!! :(

This is such a great idea :D

Spag Bol for me....It's easy to cook 😉 Would of gone for the Chippy chips but allergic to fish!! :(

Me too, though I can eat shellfish for some reason. I love the idea too, I voted for fajitas, but spag bol would be good. Back at the dawn of time that was the main course for my first ever dinner party. I'm also allergic to eggs, big time, can't get near one.

Last edited:
From that selection, it's jacket potato for me, although would like someone to elaborate on 'non carb topping'. I usually just have butter or cottage cheese....

xx

home made spag bol for me... 🙂

Sorry it'll have to be fish and chips from the chippy for me Bev.

Seeing as though things are equally divided between fish and chips, spag bol and fajitas, why don't we choose all three? We can then give our numbers for all three meals making the exercise even better! (I don't mean eat all three meals!)

Seeing as though things are equally divided between fish and chips, spag bol and fajitas, why don't we choose all three? We can then give our numbers for all three meals making the exercise even better! (I don't mean eat all three meals!)

So we make the 3 of them but throw 2 away and eat the one we voted for ?

sorry dopey gerodie here

or do you mean some chose one and then we compare from the 3 meals on the numbers?

So we make the 3 of them but throw 2 away and eat the one we voted for ?

sorry dopey gerodie here

or do you mean some chose one and then we compare from the 3 meals on the numbers?

We choose the meal we prefer and give the numbers for that meal. With at least 5 people for each of the three meals it's a different, but still worthwhile experiment, although obviously 15 eating the same meal would be better.

We choose the meal we prefer and give the numbers for that meal. With at least 5 people for each of the three meals it's a different, but still worthwhile experiment, although obviously 15 eating the same meal would be better.

Im with you now so the 5 that voted for fajitas could do that and the 5 that voted for speg bol could do that ahh im always late to catch on , I guess it would be easlier but getting a forum to all like the same meal I guess will always be hard.

hold on folks we got till wednesday to decide.....

I'm not eating fish and chips if that wins. I can feel my arteries blocking when I eat that!

(northe, can u erase my vote please? 😉)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back