Nathan.....Swine Flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously testing the cat wouldn't have been a good idea but that really did make me laugh!

Where did you sponsor the cat from?

Hi aymes..

We sponsored millie through the PDSA.....?10 per month...which goes towards all her prescriptions etc...the first cat we sponsored was EVOL...(LOVE spelt backwards)..but unfortunatly she had to be put down..due to renal failure...she also had diabetes...Nathan gets an update on Millie every 3 mths..she is doing really well at the moment🙂

I'm not sure but I think the Blue Cross offer similar sponsorship..for sick animals.

Heidi
xx🙂

good morning Heidi

how is nath xx

Hi Steff...

Nathan feeling much better...still very tired though, think it will be another couple of weeks before he fully recovered..BG..Starting to settle down a little as well...so really pleased about that..

Heidi
xx🙂

Hi Steff...

Nathan feeling much better...still very tired though, think it will be another couple of weeks before he fully recovered..BG..Starting to settle down a little as well...so really pleased about that..

Heidi
xx🙂

glad to hear it hun been a while now , must take it out of him and yourself when he is poorly

glad to hear it hun been a while now , must take it out of him and yourself when he is poorly

Yeah...so glad it is'nt last Tuesday though....Thats when Nathan started on the Tamiflu..I dont think nothing could have prepared me for the havoc swine flu would cause to his BG..and the dreaded Ketones...It certainly has taken it out of Nathan...Me I'm mam..so we just get on with it...🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

Yeah...so glad it is'nt last Tuesday though....Thats when Nathan started on the Tamiflu..I dont think nothing could have prepared me for the havoc swine flu would cause to his BG..and the dreaded Ketones...It certainly has taken it out of Nathan...Me I'm mam..so we just get on with it...🙂

Heidi
xx🙂

yup not the same but when my lad goes down with the sniffles it's funny how you see them become so dependant on mum but any other time they like oh god mum go away lol x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back